CHAPTER 2 : JUST ANOTHER MORNING?

Joshua pov

The sound of plates being smashed echoed the house. I can hear my parents yelling in the living room. It didn't bother me. It's just another morning in this hellish house. But both my parents were individually good to me. Like they both loved me especially my mother but the relation between them wasn't really fine. Maybe because my mom is my father's second wife. Yes,after my father's first wife died, he married to my mother due to his family pressure and also because of his oldest son. Yeah i have a step brother who is 8 years older than me. But we never really treated each other like that. We were the best buddies ever. My father and brother live in Busan because my father runs a huge business and he needs brother to look after it and to help him. My father comes to visit us in Seoul once or twice a month between his busy schedule. A family time is not something i have ever experienced.

I was packing my bag for school when the door bell rang. My parents already stopped their fight. Suddenly my room door opened revealing a panting Mingyu.

Mingyu : bruh why did you need me to pick you up?
Joshua : my father took away my car key.
Mingyu : you and your old as father. ( Mingyu rolled his eyes)
Joshua : stfu man. At least he's my father.
Mingyu : get your ass in the car in 5 minutes . I'll be leaving if you are late.

I bid my mother a bye and got the news that my father already left fpr Seoul. He didn't even bother to tell me. Nevermind.

Y/n pov

I can hear my mom's footsteps coming towards my room but i just couldn't open my eyes. Gosh i hate waking up,i hate school. I just wanna sleep. Soon my mom barged into my room and started yelling at me as i was running late for school.

Mom : Y/n your father is waiting for you.
Y/n : why mom?
Mom : he'll drop you to school and then he'll go to office.
Y/n : ok mom give me ten mintues.
Mom : hurry up. ( she kissed my forehead and left)
She's such a good woman.

I have the best family in the world tbh. Everyone loves me so much. No fights, no chaos,just peace. The only problem i have in my life is this school. I hate school ugh. I got into this school 1 year ago. As only rich kids go to this school, i thought i wouldn't get a chance to be there but thanks to my family connections i got into there.

I got ready as fast as i could. The look :

 I got out of my room and saw my father sitting in the living room while talking in the phone

I got out of my room and saw my father sitting in the living room while talking in the phone. I kissed him in the cheeks and went to the kitchen to say goodbye to my mom and she started yelling at me again for not having breakfast. I didn't have time for breakfast. I grabbed an apple from the table and dragged my father off the sofa.

My father dropped me to school and i ran towards my class. I knew the teacher Mrs. Lee was already in.

Y/n : May i come in maam?
Mrs Lee : Ms.Min You're late again.
Y/n (in mind) : here we go again.

I can see my friends holding their laughter as i was getting scolded. But there was one person who seemed way too happy and was showing more teeth. Yes, Joshua fucking Hong, my worst enemy. I shot him death glares but he seems to enjoy the drama way too much. Nevermind after years of lectures Mrs.Lee finally let me in.

Thus another boring morning went by without anything special.

[TO BE CONTINUED ]