CHAPTER 13 : TOGETHER

Author pov

?? : i'm here to finish what i left there.

An heavy yet calm voice echoed the court. Joshua who was held on his knees looked up to see his rival standing infront of Taemin.

CHOI SEUNGCHEOL.

Seungcheol pov

I was thinking about how i would teach Taemin a lesson so he would lay low. Ik he is the type to take revenge. I was deep inside my thought when Joshua showed up. Ik he's pissed off by his expression and i'm slightly a reason for it but not entirely.

When Joshua asked me for a favour, i immediately knew it was about Taemin but i wanted to see how my boy takes care of his problems alone. After he left, my mind wasn't relaxing a bit. Why am i constantly thinking about Joshua being in trouble. Why do i even care?

At the end, i do care. I do care for everyone. I wanted everything to become like it used to be. I need answers from Joshua and he isn't the type to admit his faults or apologise.

I just couldn't hold myself and went straight to the basketball court. As expected, that stupid got beaten up by Taemin's minions. Now i have to teach Taemin a lesson for sure.

Joshua pov

The two giant boys were holding me so tightly that it felt impossible to get out of their grip. I might act tough but i'm not the type to beat people. I don't like getting into fights but Seungcheol is an exception to this statement. I was getting punched by Taemin when someone entered the court. Choi Seungcheol. There he is standing infront of Taemin with burning eyes.

Author pov

Seungcheol punched Taemin in the face making him fall in the ground. Taemin tried to get up but Seungcheol isn't the type to let go that easily. He kicked hard on Taemin's stomach making him cough and lay on the ground.

As the minions were zoned out by the scene of their boss getting beaten up, Joshua found and opportunity to free himself. He took care of the minions by himself where Seungcheol was beating up Taemin.

Taemin was laying on the floor lifelessly when Seungcheol kneeled to his level.

Seungcheol : you just had one job. ' ' Lay low ' and you failed.( he kicked in Taemin's stomach)

Joshua said from behind.

Joshua : Motherfucker i started the fight.

Seungcheol : oh hell. Whatever don't ruin my dialogue.

Joshua rolled his eyes and left from there.

Seungcheol looked at Taemin who was so laying in the floor lifelessly.

Seungcheol : i think i went hard on you.
( he said leaving the court)

Joshua pov

I don't know why is Seungcheol taking my side all of a sudden but i think it's a good opportunity to talk things out. I'm waiting outside the court for Seungcheol to come out.

Y/n pov

I was laying on my bed rethinking all the events of today. What if my brother gets to know? But am i really at any fault? I didn't do anything. What if Seungcheol gets in trouble because of me? He really had the guts to mess with Taemin. When Joshua was sending me off from school i could feel smtg was off. Is he gonna fight with Seungcheol or Taemin?

All these negative thoughts were talking up my mind when my brother walked into the room.

Yoongi : What's up little potato? ( he said lightly hitting my head)