CHAPTER 11 : RIVALRY

# new character incoming #

CHOI SEUNGCHEOL

- school's bad boy
- one of the boy who wouldn't like to mess with.
- was absent from school for a month due to some family business problem
- is Joshua's heartcore rival
- is good friends with Jeonghan

STORY STARTS FROM HERE

AUTHOR POV

Next day Joshua again walked to school with Y/n. They walked in the class together and saw everyone was busy with some gossip. Y/n sat on her usual seat and Joshua went to find Mingyu and Hoshi. Lisa came and sat beside Y/n. Then she said,

Lisa : Y/n, Seungcheol is back. ( she said with a unreadable expression)

Y/n : he's coming to school again? ( Y/n asked outta curiosity)

Lisa : he is.

Y/n : him, coming back is none of my business but I'm worried about Joshua.

Suddenly Jennie and Joy walked in and joined the conversation.

Jennie : Girls what are you talking about?
( she said as she sat infront of Y/n and Lisa)

Lisa : Seungcheol.

Jennie paused a second, looked around and said,

Jennie : what's new about him? Now he and Joshua will again fight few times, both would be sent to detention and then because of their family influence, they would get rid of it.

Joy : right. I don't understand these guys. Why do they hate each other so much?

Lisa : maybe it's because of the football team's captaincy.

Y/n : but ik Shua he wouldn't hold a grudge against someone just for a mere school football's team.

The rest of the girls nodded in agreement.

Jennie : then something else must have been there. ( she said with a suspicious look)

Lisa : Y/n, why don't you ask Joshua? ( she smirked at Y/n)

Y/n : no i don't wanna interfere in his personal affairs. Let's get back to our seats girls.

All of them went back to their seats and some time later, Jeonghan came to sit beside Y/n. Ofc, he was her seatmate.

Y/n : you didn't tell me that Seungcheol came back. ( Y/n asked Jeonghan while organising her books in the desk)

Jeonghan : he just came back yesterday. What would you do with this information? Are you one of his fangirls? ( he passed Y/n a cheeky smile)