95 Part III

In mid-April, Grandma Shen had her birthday, and she specially sent a surprise message to Lin Yu Jing herself.

The old lady typed a bunch of garbled characters, and then gave up. Maybe someone taught her to use voice, so she sent a long voice, asking Lin Yu Jing to be there, she must be there.

Later, she added a sentence to send it over, Shen Juan doesn't need to come, one person from your family is enough.

In the end, she sent her an emoji package, Rilakkuma's, quite cute.

Lin Yu Jing never knew why such a trendy old lady as Grandma Shen had a grandson with the personality of Shen Juan, and his brother Shen Lan had a completely different personality from him, until she saw Grandpa Shen.

The old man is very energetic. It is said that because his idol is Zhang Daqian, he specially grew a beard. In fact, it is only a small lock, and Grandma Shen found a red rubber band with small pink flowers to tie it up.

The aura of the whole person was indifferent and serious, coupled with the small pink flower on the beard, this fashion-forward look immediately shocked Lin Yu Jing.

Before leaving at night, Lin Yu Jing was called upstairs by Grandpa Shen, walked through the long corridor to the study, took a picture from the corner shelf, and forced it to her.

Sai also emphasized it several times before: "Does Fu Baoshi know?"

Lin Yu Jing nodded in shock.

The old man smiled for the first time this evening, and pointed cheerfully at the scroll: "The real one, really, is different from those fake ones."

"..."

Lin Yu Jing always felt that the old man took a fake eight-figure photo before hinting at Shen Juan.

She nodded quickly, she is the best at flattering: "Don't worry, I will take it back and hang it on Shen Juan's bedside every day, force him to appreciate it for 20 minutes every day, and write an 800-character essay every week .”

Mr. Shen's eyes were a little surprised, and he raised his hand: "Your method is quite good."

On the way back, Lin Yu Jing told Shen Juan about this, and leaned against the car window laughing.

Shen Juan glanced at her, gave a funny "sneer", raised his hand and pinched her face: "Fool."

Lin Yu Jing was still laughing in surprise, her face and eyes were sore from laughing.

Shen Juan took her with him every time he went back to the old house. As soon as she came, Grandma Shen took her hand and talked to her. Shen Lan came back from abroad with a bunch of presents. The cousin saw a bag and asked her for it.

Shen Lan said with a smile: "I can't give this to you, I bought it for our younger siblings, or you and Ah Juan will fight."

They all treated her well, as if they were already a family, her brother, her grandma.

She understood what he meant.

"With me, you have everything."

*******

This year's spring was very long, and summer came late. Lin Yu Jing had been researching how to make her tattoo, but unfortunately there was no result.

She also specially sent a Moments consultation. Lin Yu Jing hadn't checked Moments for a long time, and she didn't know if she didn't. She was shocked when she swiped, and the screen was full of He Songnan——

He Songnan: [My girlfriend is so cute]

He Songnan: [If you buy clothes for your girlfriend, you have to go to the children's clothing section]