62

Chapter 62 Finding Him

Lin Zhi didn't return to the imperial capital, she took Lin Yu Jing to Huaicheng.

Lin's new branch has developed in Huaicheng in the past few years. Lin Zhi's main focus is now on this end. She entrusted her relationship to get Lin Yu Jing into Huaicheng No. 1 Middle School, the provincial science experiment base.

The well-known prison-style exam-oriented education, the enrollment rate and the re-entry rate are very scary. The learning atmosphere of the No. 8 Middle School is definitely incomparable with that here, and even the attached middle school is slightly inferior.

Compulsory living in school, returning home once a week, evening self-study until 11 o'clock in the evening, and starting exercises at six o'clock in the morning, the second year of high school has already entered the learning atmosphere of the third year of high school.

It is a new, unfamiliar environment that requires re-adaptation.

Lin Yu Jing felt that she was quite adaptable to the new environment, at least the side she showed would look natural, but she was still a little uncomfortable to change to a new environment so quickly.

When Lin Yu Jing was listening to her new head teacher and Lin Zhi saying these things in a serious and serious manner in the principal's office, she suddenly remembered the day when she was standing in Liu Fujiang's office for the first time when she went to No. 8 Middle School. The head teacher who was not suitable to be a head teacher said happily to her, "Do you know how high our school's enrollment rate is! Ninety-eight percent!"

When Lin Yu Jing saw her classmates, she felt that Liu Fujiang was bluffing.

The people in that classroom were doing everything except studying, which made her feel for a moment that all the students in this high school who didn't get into college might be in their class.

Shen Juan took three days off with Liu Fujiang, and went to school on time on the third morning.

At the school gate, he met Song Zhiming and Wang Yiyang, who were eating breakfast and walking towards the school together.

After Wang Yiyang's leg was hit by Ning Yuan, he was charged a lot of various inspection fees. A brain CT, non-existent that he seem to have a concussion.

The result of the examination was a sprained knee, and he was already alive and kicking.

He rushed over as soon as he saw Shen Juan, shouted to his father while running, sprayed the sweet taro bag in his mouth all over the playground, and everyone on the campus turned their heads to look at it, becoming a beautiful scenery in the morning .

Shen Juan turned a blind eye to his good son.

Until Wang Yiyang and Song Zhiming ran to him, Wang Yiyang hooked his shoulder with one hand: "Dad! Where the hell have you been? If you don't answer the phone or return to the studio, there is no one. I am so fucking anxious that I almost got hemorrhoids."

Shen Juan raised his eyes and gave a meaningless "hmm".

The sound is like sand mixed with it.

Wang Yiyang and Song Zhiming next to him were stunned for two seconds, and Wang Yiyang reacted: "Fuck, did you drink paint with your throat?"

Shen Juan smiled, his face was full of exhaustion from lack of sleep, and he couldn't hide it.

Wang Yiyang frowned: "How long have you not slept?"

"I don't know." Shen Juan said hoarsely.

Song Zhiming immediately handed him the soy milk in his hand: "Run it first."