17

Chapter 17 The Pants Are Fucking Upside Down

It's an exaggeration to say that she was never beaten. Lin Yu Jing was actually beaten a lot when she was a child.

At that time, the little girl was young and had a big temper. She had a cold face every day, with a hard and rotten temper. went.

When Lu Jia Heng and Cheng Yi were away, she fought with a group of children by herself, and she refused to give up when she was pushed to the ground, she couldn't move her hands and feet and even bit someone, like a crazy little monster.

A child with a very strong personality is completely different from now.

The accumulation of quantity can achieve a qualitative leap, and the same is true for fighting. If she has been beaten a lot, her body will remember it.

Lin Yu Jing's personality began to change after she realized that her father did not love her mother or her mother. Her edges and corners became more and more rounded, and the thorns all over her body gradually calmed down. She followed Lu Jiaheng to learn judo for a year, and from then on, she was the only one who chased others to fight.

Later, Lin Yu Jing kept a low profile. Everyone is a mature junior high school student, so stop engaging in those beatings and killings. What problems can violence solve? Nothing is more important than learning, only learning can make her feel happy.

So later when Lu Jiaheng and Cheng Yi went out to fight, Lin Yu Jing usually didn't join in the fun. The teenagers were full of enthusiasm, and their young and healthy bodies were entwined with various national curses. She squatted beside them and read ancient Chinese to them:

"The ventriloquist sits in the barrier, just a table, a chair, a door, and a foot-"

Lu Jiaheng knocked one down with one punch, and still didn't forget to turn around and scold her: "Lin Yu Jing, you're crazy! What the hell is wrong with you?"

Lin Yu Jing was shocked and passionate: "Furious! Leaning on the railing! Xiaoxiao rain break! Looking up, looking up to the sky and screaming, strong! Fierce!!"

Lu Jiaheng: "..."

Low-key is low-key, sometimes there will be some unsightly things bumping into the body, some people want to kill her even if their brains twitch.

It was more than half of the lunch break at noon, Lin Yu Jing looked at the time in surprise, there was probably no time for a nap, and she was a little irritable.

But they didn't bother to procrastinate. A group of people walked out of the school gate in a mighty way, walked through the restaurant street in front of the school, and went to a courtyard of one of the residential areas.

The neighborhood is very old, there is a bicycle shed next to it, the blue roof is dirty, full of traces of wind and rain, the tiles on the flower bed are broken, and there is a three-colored cat lying in the corner. Lazily "meow".

Little Cotton Candy was so frightened that she couldn't speak, she tightly grabbed Lin Yu Jing's sleeve, trying to pull her back.

Lin Yu Jing patted her hand reassuringly, pulled her behind her, and swept her around quickly.

She also understood that Li Shi Qi only came to her today because her "brother" only has time today. She is a girl, no matter how fierce she is, she will definitely fight against a opposite sex who looks like a fitness trainer. Fear, she was also afraid of Lin Yu Jing, so she didn't want to come to her alone, she had to have someone to help her.

As long as Brother Jinzi is here all the time, her attitude will always be strong. If there are no supporters, then she is just a display.

"Let's be clear first, today's business is over today," Lin Yu Jing looked at the muscular cream boy, "Today we have settled the matter, no matter what the result is, it will not be counted back."