90

Chapter 90 I'm So Excited Now

Your  Juan master is still your Juan master, this sentence of love that the domineering president is in love with her is like a life-threatening threat, especially when this man looks at her with dark eyes and speaks with a low voice on purpose At that time, the sense of presence and oppression were extremely strong, and the school bully temperament remained the same as before.

But Lin Yu Jing didn't care about that. She was so angry that she couldn't bear it now. She didn't wash her hands and couldn't touch her. She could only raise her hand and slap her ear twice, pointing at him expressionlessly: "Break up, Shen Juan, break up immediately."

Unmoved, Shen Juan took erythromycin ointment from the cabinet next to her, squeezed out a little, put it on a medical cotton swab, and applied it on her earlobe and small silver nails.

After wiping it carefully, he lowered his eyes: "Do you want me to hit the left or the right?"

Lin Yu Jing regained her energy from shock.

She imagined Shen Juan's ears pierced and wearing earrings, she couldn't help staring at him, and licked her lower lip.

Shen Juan looked at her expression and raised his eyebrows slightly.

"I was thinking," Lin Yu Jing said slowly, "Pierce your ears—"

It's even more flamboyant.

Lin Yu Jing closed her mouth in time in surprise, and didn't say the rest, but she was still very interested anyway. She jumped out of bed, walked to the sink and washed her hands carefully, and came back to sleep tired. The sterilized earring gun has been handed to her.

Lin Yu Jing took it over and watched him sitting on the bed with bright eyes.

She thinks that she is quite strong in combat, but she can't beat Shen Juan here. The difference in gender has brought about a huge inequality in strength, which caused her to fight every night even when she was doing those stupid things. It was because he was oppressed and bullied that she couldn't speak.

Lin Yu Jing was shocked for a long time.

This was the first time that he was able to be under her command and at her mercy.

"Shen Juan." She called out to him.

Shen Juan responded, "Huh?"

"I'm so excited now." Lin Yu Jing said.

Shen Juan: "..."

Lin Yu Jing continued, "I want to do anything now."

"..."

Shen Juan laughed outright.

He propped up the bed with one hand, leaned back, looked at her lazily, and smiled meaningfully: "Come on, do it."

Lin Yu Jing ignored him in shock. She had pierced her ears many times, and she had seen how to do this thing many times, but she was still unfamiliar with the actual operation. Mycin ointment was on the fingertips, and then she rubbed his ears: "Left, it seems that there is a saying that men who only get their ears pierced on the right are GAY."

"..."

Shen Juan glanced at her: "Where did you hear all these nonsense things?"

"The elder sister told me when I went to get my ears pierced for the first time."

Lin Yu Jing pinched his earlobe slowly, and leaned closer to his ear, "Tell me, do you love me?"

Shen Juan tilted his head slightly: "Love."