35

Chapter Thirty-Fifth The Passionate Collision of the North and South School Bullies

Where did Wen Zihui dare to say no, she was so frightened to death, she nodded frantically, and finally left crying.

Shen Juan didn't move, he leaned against the wall to smoke, tilted his head sideways, glanced casually, and saw Lin Yu Jing who was leaning against the door and standing at the door.

She doesn't know which group has reached the 200 meters in the sports field outside the door. There is a "bang" gunshot, and then the shouts are loud.

The room under the bleachers of the sports field was cloudy and cold, the light bulbs were not high in wattage, and the light was dim. Lin Yu Jing stood at the door, against the sunlight outside, and couldn't see his expression clearly.

Shen Juan pinched his cigarette and threw it into the trash can beside him. After waiting for more than ten seconds, the smoke cleared before waving at her.

He watched her come over and asked, "It still hurts?"

"It's okay," Lin Yu Jing nsaid in surprise, "I saw Wen Zihui crying and running out the moment I came here. Why are you bullying this little girl?"

Shen Juanlan said: "I never bully little girls."

Lin Yu Jing raised her eyebrows in surprise, took a step back, and looked him around from top to bottom.

The young man was lazily standing against the wall. He had just pinched a cigarette and put his hands in his pockets.

Lin Yu Jing nodded in shock: "Then what else can I say, just say yes."

She said and walked out.

The two went out of the room and returned to Class 10. Wang Yiyang had just finished running 200 meters and was panting with his hands on his knees, enjoying the compliments and applause from his classmates.

It seems to be running okay.

Lin Yu Jing returned to her seat in shock, and wanted to pull out her phone to check the time. She covered the palms of both hands with gauze with medical tape, careful not to touch them, and her movements seemed a little clumsy.

Shen Juan sat on the edge of the row behind her, leaning sideways. He lowered his eyes, patted the shoulder of the boy sitting behind Lin Yu Jing, and said, "Brother, can you change the seat?"

The boy was stunned, nodded quickly, dragged a bag of snacks to the side, stood up, and the two changed positions.

Shen Juan sat directly behind Lin Yu Jing, supported the back of her chair with one hand, bent over and lowered his head, and leaned into her ear from behind: "What do you want to take?"

Lin Yu Jing was flicking through her mobile phone with great difficulty. There were two large school uniforms on it, but she couldn't find it after searching for a long time. She was startled by the sudden voice next to her ear. She turned her head sideways to meet Shen Juan's gaze.

It was close to noon, the sun was shining brightly, and the coolness in the morning was completely wiped out. The sun was full and bright, and she turned her head to the side, facing the light, which was a little dazzling.

Lin Yu Jing squinted her eyes in surprise, leaned back, hid her head in the shadow cast by Shen Juan, and handed him her schoolbag: "Mobile phone, I'll ask when my friend will arrive."

After a tired meal.

His original movement tended to look like he was about to take her schoolbag naturally.

Lin Yu Jing was startled and loosened her hands, the schoolbag almost fell to the ground, Shen Juan reacted to catch it, took out two school uniforms from inside, and pulled out the phone sideways, and handed it to her.