24

Chapter 24 Let's Fight

The last English subject was finished at about the same time as school was over. Shen Juan and Lin Yu Jing finished answering the test paper at about the same time. Lin Yu Jing just raised her head and stopped writing on the other end.

As soon as Shen Juan finished answering, he stood up and handed in the paper and left. Lin Yu Jing exclaimed, handed in the paper and took her schoolbag.

The pile of chocolate jelly bread didn’t eat anything, only a piece of bread, drank a carton of milk, and the rest was lying quietly in the school bag at this time, she took out the bag of shelled peanuts and looked at it for a while , suddenly wanted to laugh again.

No, what does drunken peanuts mean?

Appetizers?

Lin Yu Jing put her schoolbag on her back and left the school gate. After walking through a block, she saw Lao Li's car at the same place.

She got into the car and greeted Lao Li: "Hello, Uncle Li."

"Hey, Miss Lin," Uncle Li said quickly, started the car, and glanced at her through the rearview mirror, "Mr. Meng is back today."

Lin Yu Jing looked out the car window in surprise: "Yes, I know."

Lao Li sighed and said nothing more.

The little girl is small, but her ideas are very righteous, she has her own temper, she can't be persuaded, she is very stubborn.

Probably because he sensed her reluctance, the road was more congested than usual tonight, and after arriving home for nearly an hour, Guan Xiangmei was not there. Meng Weiguo was sitting in the living room watching TV. When he saw her coming in, he turned off the TV and turned his head.

His expression was gloomy and ugly.

Lin Yu Jing's heart thumped in shock.

Meng Weiguo was a little too angry.

She always felt that when he called at noon, he didn't sound so angry yet.

Lin Yu  Jing cleared her throat in surprise, "I'm back."

Meng Weiguo looked at her: "You still know how to come back?"

"Didn't you ask me to come back?"

Lin Yu Jing said in surprise.

Meng Weiguo stood up with a sullen face, "Who signed the receipt for your residence at school?"

"..."

Lin Yu Jing hesitated for a moment: "My brother..."

"Why did he sign this for you?"

"He doesn't want me to stay at home," Lin Yu Jing said bravely, "We don't get along well, we always quarrel, so I told him that I want to live on campus and he agreed—"

Meng Weiguo took two steps forward, raised his hand and slapped her.

Lin Yu Jing had already reacted the moment he raised his hand. She hesitated for a moment, but she still didn't hide. She just leaned back and tilted her head sideways, letting go of most of her strength.

Just like that, the slap still landed on her face with a crisp sound.

Lin Yu Jing didn't feel much pain, but there was still a burning sensation on her face.

Meng Weiguo pointed at her, and lowered his voice a little: "Fu Mingxiu signed it for you? I called him and asked him, and he said he didn't know about it at all? Lin Yu Jing, am I too used to you? How dare you lie now? How dare you lie to your father?"