65

Chapter 65 My Boyfriend Is Here

After receiving the admission notice, Lin Yu Jing didn't go back to City A immediately. She went back to the Imperial Capital first.

She didn't take anything with her. A box was empty and contained a book with a photo in it.

She got a new phone, and went to apply for a new card. She couldn’t remember the password of WeChat or anything, and it was bound to the old phone number.

Lin Yu  Jing frightened a new WeChat, and thought about it. , searched Shen Juan's phone number.

Did not find his WeChat.

She sat in the airport waiting room and called Shen Juan.

This is a very strange thing. She and Shen Juan didn't seem to have spoken on the phone before, and she never paid attention to Shen Juan's phone number, but she still remembered it.

Lin Yu Jing attributed this to her academic dominance.

Classmate Lin Yu Jing with a score of 721, it turns out that she has mastered the ability of photographic memory without knowing it.

There were people coming and going at the airport, a pretty little girl dragged a silver-white suitcase and walked to sit next to her, Lin Yu Jing turned her head to the side, pulled her suitcase to the side, and continued to make phone calls .

This time, after three rings, the other party picked up.

Lin Yu Jing stopped breathing in shock.

A boy on the opposite side started with a big grin: "Hi, hello, who is it?"

It was obviously not a tired voice.

Lin Yu Jing was stunned for a while, but she didn't react for a while, and she didn't have time to speak.

The other side asked again: "Who is it?"

Lin Yu Jing blinked in surprise: "Hi, is this Shen Juan's phone?"

"That's right, he's busy right now and doesn't have time to answer the phone. What's the matter with you? I'll tell you if it's urgent. If you're not in a hurry," the boy paused, probably looking at his watch, "he will call you after six o'clock in the evening."

The voice sounded a little familiar, but Lin Yu Jing couldn't tell who it was.

"It's nothing urgent."

She looked up and glanced at the electronic watch on the airport, "it's nothing, let him do it first, thank you."

"Hey, it's okay, I'm serving the girls—"

Halfway through the speech, there was a sudden silence on the other side, and there was no sound at all.

In the next second, Lin Yu Jing was startled to hear the boy yell, his voice was muffled, as if he was covering the phone to avoid being heard: "No, fuck me!! Master Juan! It's a woman!! You he mom--!"

Lin Yu Jing couldn't help laughing, and hung up the phone.

The flight number scrolled on the boarding gate screen, and the airport announcement sounded. Lin Yu Jing turned off her phone and got up to board the plane.

In City A, Jiang Han rushed to the door of the workshop with a mobile phone in hand, staring at him: "Shen Juan, girl."

Shen Juan was wearing black gloves and was cutting the thread.

The boy chose a very coquettish place, at the waist, and the picture is also very coquettish, with flaming red lips.

When this picture was first brought over, Jiang Han didn't want to complain anymore. Shen Juan probably couldn't stand the sight of thirty years ago, so he changed it for him, and changed it to lips burning in the flames. The flames are green Blue, glowing cold.