48

Chapter Forty-Eighth Kiss and I'll Tell You Everything

At 6:30 in the evening, in the luxurious barbecue restaurant of more than ten square meters next to the school.

Song Zhiming raised his hands high, holding a string of mutton skewers in one hand, and delivered a speech: "I, Song Zhiming, never expected to play with Shen Juan one day in my lifetime."

He raised the mutton skewers in his right hand to his mouth, using it as a microphone, "And I won, thank you everyone, thank you for helping me realize this dream, you are all my lifelong friends."

The cup in Yu Pengfei's hand fell on the table with a bang: "I'm so happy, I want to watch Xu Jie and the others stand there and bow to us and apologize."

"Additional laps." Li Lin added.

They were all standing far away at that time, and they didn't hear what Lin Yu Jing and the others said. Anyway, the head teacher of the seventh class was called over, and after another negotiation, Ning Yuan and Xu Jie finally came to bow and apologize to them.

Ning Yuan showed no expression, Xu Jie was so angry that his face was as pale as a cake with cream.

After the two apologized, they started running downstairs, running around the gymnasium.

They finished the basketball game and there were two more games in the afternoon. The people from Class 10 didn't watch it, they just squatted in front of the gymnasium gate and watched them run around and around.

Li Lin is very cheap, standing on the steps of the gymnasium to give them technical guidance: "Hey, Boss Xu! Swing your arms! How can you swing your arms while running! You can't do without swinging your arms, your movements are not standard! Besides, how tiring it is to run ten laps."

Xu Jie's violent temper must be unbearable. He stood still at the door, gasping for breath and glaring at Li Lin. He was just about to have a very qualified national curse, and Lin Yu Jing beside him was holding a cup of hot water. Milk tea came over: "Li Lin, can you stop bullying classmate Xu? Do you have to tease him? The teacher said that if they say one more word during the run, they will have to add a lap."

Lin Yu Jing looked at her watch in surprise, and said empathetically, "What time is it? It's ten laps. It's only been three laps."

Xu Jie: "..."

Xu Jie felt that there was old blood stuck in his throat, and he couldn't breathe out, almost suffocating himself to death.

Changtian Monkey has grown up today, and he understands two truths: as long as she study well, her farts will look like rainbows in the eyes of the teacher, and - don't be fooled by the girls' appearance.

Lin Yu Jing, who had already been labeled as a dangerous person, didn't know it. She was sitting in the barbecue shop slowly eating a piece of grilled chicken wing.

She has never been to this store before, and the lunch break at noon is limited, and thinking about it, next to the school, there should not be many people who have a barbecue at noon.

Lin Yu Jing had always thought that this store was about to close down, and that it might be more profitable to buy rice bowls or something.

As a result, when she came in today, she found that there were many people. It was a small shop with six or seven square tables on both sides of the wall. The shop was full, and the customers were not only students.

The taste is really good. The grilled wings in honey sauce are a bunch, the color is full and oily, the outside is crispy and the inside is tender, and there is a layer of their special honey sauce on the top, which is sweet and not greasy.