29

Chapter 29 Do you want to fall in love with a girl?

Liu Fujiang has never encountered such a situation.

When he was in charge of a department before, there were often homeroom teachers who were very worried. A certain boy in the class was too close to a certain girl, or a certain two fell in love early. Sometimes he told him that Liu Fujiang felt that this matter Quite normal.

Sixteen or seventeen-year-old puberty, who hasn't sprouted yet, thinking that he also had a crush on the little classmate in the class back then, although he didn't have the nerve to say a few words to him after graduation.

But now that he is the class teacher, Liu Fujiang thought about it seriously, and suddenly felt that he understood.

It's like watching your child have a crush, feeling gratified, disappointed and worried, hesitating between stopping and not stopping. For a moment, this old teacher who has been teaching for 20 years is still a little at a loss as to what to do.

He froze for a while, lowered his head and continued to look at his phone, refreshed it, and saw a small video posted by the host.

He clicked on it, and there was a lot of noise in the gymnasium. From a distance, he could see the boy propped on the mat and the girl squatting next to him. The video was far away, and the expressions of the two could not be seen clearly.

Liu Fujiang squinted his eyes, his head was almost stuck in his phone, he watched that video three or four times over and over again, no matter how he watched it horizontally or vertically, he couldn't see any sense of "happiness" around Shen Juan .

On the contrary, the students around seemed to be quite scared, so they stayed two meters away.

Liu Fujiang sighed and turned off the video.

This Lin Yu Jing is a girl after all, and she has a thin skin. He is a male teacher, so he can only talk to Shen Juan first.

After class, He Songnan went straight to the entrance of the gymnasium without stopping.

The North Building of the third year teaching building is not far from the gymnasium. When he came over, Shen Juan was walking out. There was a thin layer of sweat on the young man's forehead, and his temples were slightly wet. He glanced at him and walked towards the water room.

He Songnan followed him without saying a word, walked to the sink, watched as Shen Juan turned on the tap, and splashed cold water on his face.

He Songnan leaned against the pool, staring at him intently.

Shen Juan raised his head, turned off the faucet, and turned his head: "What's the matter with you?"

He Songnan looked at him happily: "Let's see how happy Juan Ye looks like."

He looked him up and down, and said awkwardly, "What's the matter, the landlord's filter is a bit thick Ah, why don't I see where you are happy at all?"

Shen Juan didn't speak, but questioned "Are you an idiot?" with his eyes.

"No, I'm serious, brother, do you know that your little deskmate is quite famous in our school now?"

He Songnan said.

"I don't know." Shen Juan said very uncooperatively.

He Songnan was not affected at all: "Do you know why she is famous?"

This time Shen Juan didn't even pay attention to him, and walked straight to the canteen.

He Songnan followed him unrelentingly: "Because of you, brother, no, I really didn't say you, brother, you don't have to be so high-profile when you flirt with a girl, right? What kind of showy operations did you do in the examination room? You two Are you still at the same table? You are not afraid that your teacher will transfer you two away."