30

Chapter 30 Men Affect My Sword Speed

Liu Fujiang also specially emphasized the word "girl".

Shen Juan didn't know how to answer for a moment.

Liu Fujiang had already reacted at this time, he was afraid that Shen Juan would think too much, so he said quickly: "The teacher has no other intentions, just want to know about children of your age, and I am not specifically asking you," Liu Fujiang said very Unnecessarily said, "I just finished talking with Li Lin in the last class."

Shen Juan was quiet for a few seconds, seemed to smile, and raised his eyebrows slightly: "Mr. Liu, puppy love affects my study."

"..."

Liu Fujiang felt that Shen Juan was quite good at Tai Chi.

But does this mean that he doesn't plan to fall in love?

Do you not plan to fall in love, or do you not plan to talk to girls? !

Liu Fujiang opened his mouth. In fact, he still had a hundred questions in his mind that he wanted to ask clearly, but in the end he didn't ask anything. He really didn't know how to speak. He sighed and waved his hands: "You go back first. Classroom."

Shen Juan returned to the classroom as if nothing had happened.

In the classroom, the sports committee was talking to Lin Yu Jing about her signing up for the shot put event in the sports meeting.

The sports committee maintains a high enthusiasm for the sports meeting. Lin Yu Jing is the only girl in the class who is willing to sign up for other sports besides running. The sports committee is trying to persuade her to sign up with the discus and javelin.

Lin Yu Jing was very helpless. When she saw Shen Juan coming back, she stood up to make way for him, looked at him with a good temper and said, "Sports Commissioner, look at me," she pointed to herself, "Look at me, I look like  the one who can throw a discus?"

The sports committee glanced at her wrist, which was so thin that it looked like it could break, and opened its mouth: "Didn't you apply for the shot put?"

Lin Yu Jing was startled: "Isn't it that I'm slow in sprints, and I can't run in long-distance runs. Watching shot puts is the least tiring, what do you mean?"

Shen Juan sat down and listened to her half-truth and half-false flickering about the sports committee, the meaning of the least tiredness of watching the shot put should be the truth, he didn't really believe that the sprint was slow.

He thought of the speed at which the girl rushed to him in the blink of an eye at the gate of 7-11 that night, and felt a dull pain in the forehead again.

It's unreasonable not to get the first place in sprinting.

The sports committee asked Lin Yu Jing for two classes in a row, but was always rejected mercilessly.

But he was defeated and fought repeatedly, and he was not discouraged at all. In the end, Lin Yu Jing was really worn out, so she had no choice but to report another javelin.

The sports committee finally stopped. During the break, he watched Lin Yu Jing sign her name on his small list, and then happily ran to the next group to grind the English class representative to sign up for the women's 800 meters.

Until the class bell rang.

Lin Yu Jing let out a long breath while pulling out the book and notes, and said in a low voice, "I really don't understand, what on earth is the sports committee thinking? He want me to throw the discus? What does the discus look like?"