38 Part I

Chapter Thirty-Eight You Help Me Wear It

This question was unexpected, Lin Yu Jing reacted in surprise, and then said, "No."

It sounds a bit flimsy, she doesn't know how long Shen Juan has been watching here.

"I didn't even see what he looked like."

In order to appear more authentic, Lin Yu Jing added.

Shen Juan saw her jumping in front of the convenience store in the taxi.

The girl was wearing a beige plush sweater, her hair was untied, and she was standing there with a small schoolbag on her back, without her suitcase.

She would go home every week with her small suitcase. This time, she was empty-handed, probably not directly from school.

Shen Juan straightened his body: "Master, just stop here."

The driver stopped slowly and checked again: "It's right here, I'll stop on the side of the road for you."

Shen Juan let out a "hmm", leaned to the side, took out his wallet to pay, and got out of the car.

He didn't rush over, so he stood across the street, lit a cigarette, and then watched Lin Yu Jing walk from one side of the big glass window to the other side, looking inside by jumping and jumping, panning left and right repeatedly Spinning the spiral to ascend to the sky, he doesn't know what she is looking at, but he just doesn't go in anyway.

Jumped for five minutes.

This lively energy, it seems that the legs don't hurt anymore.

Shen Juan pinched his cigarette, went to the roadside trash can, threw it away, and crossed the road.

Lin Yu Jing watched so intently that she didn't notice the voice behind her.

Shen Juan stood behind her and took a look inside.

a man.

back.

Just such a man's back, she stared at him for five minutes.

After Lin Yu Jing finished speaking, Shen Juan nodded, "Then why don't you go in and see better?"

He was facing the bright glass window of the convenience store, and the bright white light gave him a thin layer of light, and his skin looked particularly good.

The tight and slightly drooping corners of the lips are also clearly visible.

He is not in a good mood.

Is it because he is still angry with her?

Lin Yu Jing blinked in surprise: "No, I just want to see if he will buy my favorite cranberry yogurt."

Then she watch for five minutes.

Is she crazy?

Lin Yu Jing sighed in amazement, feeling that her IQ seemed to be getting lower and lower since she passed the second grade exam.

She didn't have time to say anything else, Shen Juan ignored her, turned around and walked into the convenience store.

Lin Yu Jing hurriedly followed, and the boy in the black sweater was still standing in front of the freezer, changing from the yogurt area to the boxed lunch area.

Shen Juan also wore a black sweater today, and Lin Yu Jing stood by the shelf, looking at the backs of the two for comparison.

Shen Juan is a little taller than this little brother, with wider shoulders, longer legs, and a better body proportion.