59

Chapter 59: The Family Man

Lin Yu Jing was startled and saw Lin Zhi who appeared here for some reason. She was standing by the sidewalk at the school gate. Visibility was very low at night, and she couldn't see her expression clearly from such a distance. She could only see her arms folded and looking at her. Here, the silhouette standing there quietly.

As she walked towards the school gate, she thought about how credible it was to pretend not to see her.

After thinking for five seconds, she turned her head and glanced in Lin Zhi's direction, and found that she seemed to be staring at her.

Lin Yu Jing gave up, sighed and walked over.

She originally thought that after so many days, Lin Zhi should have left.

Lin Zhi's expression was flat, straightforward, and she didn't hesitate at all: "Who was that just now?"

Lin Yu Jing paused in shock: "At the same table."

"Same table?"

Lin Zhi narrowed her eyes, her expression looked very similar to Lin Yu Jing's, "I see you two came out together, you have a good relationship?"

"Yeah," Lin Yu Jing pretended to be indifferent, and said without changing her face, "His grades are not bad, and we will discuss studies occasionally."

Lin Zhi laughed, but the meaning was unclear.

Lin Yu Jing forced herself to put on a calm look, trying to be as calm as possible, with sincere and innocent eyes.

This belongs to the field she is relatively good at. Usually, she can keep her face from the inside out. Today is different from usual, and she is a little guilty.

Lin Zhi is such a keen person, her eyes are already a little cold: "Discuss it once in a while? I can't stop watching. Does your discussion have something to do with study?"

Lin Yu Jing was shocked and did not speak.

Lin Zhi took a deep breath, her expression was cold: "Are you in a relationship?"

Lin Yu Jing was surprisingly a little stiff, and still didn't speak.

It's kind of hard to say no.

Usually pretend to be the pure friendship between the tablemates and the present—saying "no" or "no" in such a serious atmosphere, it seems that she is denying the existence of this person.

Even thinking about it, she felt tired and aggrieved.

Lin Zhi's eyes turned cold, and she asked again: "You don't want to go with me, is it because of this boy?"

Lin Yu Jing panicked for no reason.

She raised her head and took a deep breath. The late autumn wind poured into her lungs, and the coldness soaked her whole body.

"No," Lin Yu Jing said in surprise, "it's not because of him."

Lin Zhi sneered: "Now you are not only rude, but you have even learned to lie."

Lin Yu Jing looked at her in shock: "I don't want to go with you just because I don't want to. I won't decide whether to stay or not for anyone."

Lin Zhi showed a short, mocking smile.

Lin Zhi said impatiently: "Let's not talk about whether to stay or not, the most important thing for you now is to study hard! You can see for yourself what you have done since you came here! The grades have declined, talk back, and now the books are all gone. Don't plan to study hard? Just go to fall in love?"