~Mamacita

August 2014

For the past two months things been rather quiet for Eric. Part of him was relieved he told the truth, but part of him felt so sad. He checked up on Sooyoung every once in a while to see how she was feeling and surprisingly, she was doing well. At least with Eddie around to help, things have gotten smoother. One of the biggest recent shocker was the surprise reveal that Taeyeon and Baekhyun were in a relationship. As a result, the media went ballistic as fans of both groups started accusing one another of misconduct. Hopefully the two can weather that storm. Most recently Jessica has opened up her own business Blanc and Eclaire as a brand of luxury fashion wear in Seoul.

With EXO already doing their first tour, Henry rocking the stage with Fantastic, F(x) returning with Red Lights and SM newest girl group: Red Velvet debuting, it was time for the ultimate kings to return. Perhaps the more recent celebration was the return of their leader from the military.

"WELCOME BACK LEETEUK!!" Shouted Super Junior with a large banner in front of the SM building.

Said leader began to tear up in joy seeing his precious boys comforting him.

"We missed you hyung. I know it's been very hard this year, that's why we wanted to celebrate just for you." Eric gave him a box of chocolates and flowers.

"You guys are incredible!" Leeteuk smiled at the present, opening a get well hard hidden inside the box.

"It's good to have you back my number two." Heechul embraced his brother in arms.

"Heechul!" Leeteuk began to cry more as the entire group came to hug him in affection.

And so things were getting better for the boys. They worked extra hard throughout August so they could give their fans a pleasant welcome. Since the release of SPY in 2012, Super Junior has been in dormancy due to military service, but now the eldest had returned. Their seventh album: named Mamacita was going to bring a fresh new look for the veterans of Kpop. The entire concept was something akin to an old Western movie with ponchos and mustaches (mostly Siwon). Eric Nam got a notable haircut revealing a clean fade look that was bleached hazelnut. He wore a leather Native American jacket, denim jeans, and a hat that resembled a sombrero.

The music video had a storyline aspect to it as sheriff Siwon and bounty hunter Donghae sought to find the criminal, played by Leeteuk who broke out of prison. The boys played specific character like Eunhyuk as a bullfighter, Heechul the bartender, Sungmin the banker, Ryeowook the barber, Shindong the blacksmith, Kangin the fruit shop owner, Kyuhyun the gambler, and Eric the musician. Eric had a great time filming these dramatic shots. All he had to do was play the piano until the heist scene starts.

[Siwon] Neoneun wae jigeum ibeul makgo inna heulleoganeun sullidaero ttareugiro haenna

Geunyang swit! Hamyeon jamjamhaejil geol modu aesseo bagajireul geulgeodae

[Kyuhyun] Syupeomaenirado gidaehago inni? Imanhamyeon nolgi joheun sesang matji?Wollae hadeon daero gadeon gilman gamyeon twieoseo mangchireul majeul iri eobtjannni?

[Kangin] Kanginhage jikyeoon uriyo! Yes!
[Donghae] Donghae yeoksi geureoke malhaeyo! Yes!
[Leeteuk] I teukbyeolhameul da gajin uriyo! Ooh!
[Ryeowook] Dodaeche museun iri isseonna?

[All] Hey! Mamacita! Naega ayayayaya
Janinhage kkaejyeobeorin kkumi ayayayaya
Mwonga muneojigo tteonasseo nunmulmajeo da memallasseo
Gamtureul sseun ja mugereul neukkyeo! You can't do that!

[Donghae] Nuga meonjeo sijakhaetdeon maldeon, ije geuman jom kkeutnaebogo sipeo.
Seoro jageukhaneun mal, mal, mal mokjeok eomneun jeonjaeng gata.

[Eric] Dangjang nunape ideungman bogo, nari seon ippareul garyeodo bogoJeongmal jungyohan geol ijeonneunde tto mutgo.. So dumb

[Sungmin] Sorichyeodo deulliji annnayo? Yes!
[Heechul] Jikiji motal yaksok haennayo? Yes!
[Siwon] Siwonseure haegyeoreul bwannayo? Ooh!

[Eric] Dodaeche museun irilkka?

[All] Hey! Mamacita! Naega ayayayaya
Janinhage kkaejyeobeorin kkumi ayayayaya
Mwonga muneojigo tteonasseo nunmulmajeo da memallasseo
Gamtureul sseun ja mugereul neukkyeo! You can't do that!

[Sungmin] Doraseoseo dareun gillo gillo.
[Leeteuk] Dachin neoreul wihae wiro wiro.
[Shindong] Geu jarie matge allo allo
[Kyuhyun] You ain't got no chance. Nochijima hanbeon tteonamyeon jabeul su eobseo.

[Eunhyuk] (It's) funny, I don't think so! Seolgyohajima
Nan gap junge gap, neon mallya eul junge eul.
I pawogeimeseo millyeo beorin jaga neo hanappunigennya?
[Shindong] Just close your lips. Shut your tongue.

[Kyuhyun] Na honja dareun kkumeul kkumyeon jeoldae andwae. Jigeum nega pillyohae.
[Ryeowook] Nega pillyohae. [Eric] Nega pillyohae.

[All] Jeongdo manko useumdo manko johahaneun saramdeulgwa saragago
Gakkeumssigeun dwireul dora bwasseul ttae neomu jalhaewatguna saenggakdeul ttae
Nado itgo urido itgo gidaehae bolmanhan geureon mirae itgo
Eonjerado urin dasi hanbeon deo himeul naege doelteni!

[All] Hey! Mamacita! Naega ayayayaya
Janinhage kkaejyeobeorin kkumi ayayayaya
Mwonga muneojigo tteonasseo nunmulmajeo da memallasseo
Gamtureul sseun ja mugereul neukkyeo! You can't do that!

[Kangin] Doraseoseo dareun gillo gillo.
[Leeteuk] Dachin neoreul wihae wiro wiro.
[Eunhyuk] Geu jarie matge allo allo
[All] You ain't got no chance. Nochijima hanbeon tteonamyeon jabeul su eobseo.

[All] Hey! Mamacita! Naega ayayayaya

Music end