MAMA awards

December 2006

"Alright boys are you all prepared because we aren't going to come back." Sooman told both Super Junior and TVXQ.

"Are you ready hyungs we'll get to set the stage on fire!" Changmin said with enthusiasm.

"I'm ready to show off my new outfit." Junsu said showing his leather jacket.

"It's so stylish darling I have also brought an outfit of my own." Heechul showed his new hairdo that was tied up in a curly ponytail.

Yesung, Eunhyuk, and Kibum rolled their eyes in annoyance. Leeteuk, Sungmin, and Hangeng laughed, while the rest remained motionless.

"You're so lucky you guys to rock on stage!" Key expressed his jealousy.

"Don't feel down little guy I'm sure you'll get your opportunity soon. You have Minho to help you." Eric said patting the boy's head.

"I rather not even share the same room as him. I can't stand that guy!!" Key pointed at Minho.

"I know you're not talking about me punk. You whine and complain over everything not to mention you're very loud." Minho replied back.

"Why don't I show you what at-"

"Stop fighting boys." Jonghyun grabbed both of their fists.

"Typical boys." Taeyeon shook her head.

"We'll be cheering for you oppa!" Seohyun gave an excited nod.

"DO YOUR BEST ERIC!!" Sooyoung gave a loud cheer.

"Will not yell close to my ear." Tiffany said holding her ear in annoyance.

"Gomawo kiddos I'll see you all later." Eric Nam waved with a amused laugh.

"Come on Rick we don't have all day." Eunhyuk shoved him outside before he could hear the applause from his trainee friends.

"TVXQ, you will ride on a personal van and you boys will all share the bus behind them." Sooman guided the two groups.

"See you guys on the show!" Changmin shouts.

"Good luck kids!" Jaejoong waved before the five close the door.

"Man, why do they get their own car and we're stuck with a metro bus." Kangin complained.

"We're still a rookie group Kangin-ah at least be grateful we have the chance to perform." Donghae said with a chuckle.

"Is it just me or I'm really noticing how short you are." Kangin said to Donghae.

"I'm not short, you guys are just really tall." Donghae defended.

"I thought you would a bit taller Eric." Kangin said a little disappointed.

"At least you're taller than those two." Eunhyuk pointed to Wookie and Sungmin who both gasped.

"It's not fair hyungs you all just tall!" Wookie pouts.

"That's true, but Sungmin used to be the taller kid, but now even Donghae is taller than you and he was a late bloomer." Eunhyuk chuckled.

"You're such a meanie hyung." Sungmin said with dramatic tears on his face. He laid next to Shindong for comfort.

Once the bus stopped the fourteen boys got out and there met a dozen of fans cheering out their names. Eric Wookie, and Sungmin recoiled from the flash. Eric smiled awkwardly as they entered the building.

"WOW LOOK HOW GIGANTIC THE STADIUM LOOKS!! HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE HERE!!" Eric gasped in shock.

There were hundreds of not thousands of people present all applauding for their favorite artists.