Project "Super Junior"

Eric Nam got adjusted to life as an SM trainee. His daily routine consisted of early morning warm-ups before heading to a local Korean highschool so he can continue his studies. Afterwards he would immediately come here to train and learn Korean. 

It was challenging for the American trainee. Since he mostly spoke English outside the family and only spoke Korean to his parents. He struggled to speak full Korean and he was teased by everyone for it. Because of that he rarely made friends only speaking to Kibum and little Taemin every once in a while.

Nam's persistence allowed him to gain a certain level of confidence to where he can speak conversational Korean. He kept his promise to his parents of studying hard in school and brushed up on his Hangul writing. It wasn't perfect and he would be getting special tutoring by SM so he could be more competent. 

Despite the difficulties of making friends, he managed to find some people willing to speak with him. The young Kibum who was energetic the dance stage and little Taemin would follow over. He struggled to keep up with their energy. 

The first trainee he met was Kim Heechul who welcomed him with open arms. He was dramatic at every step of the way but was a very funny person. With his curly long hair and feminine charms the man knew how to put on a show. 

Leeteuk was always there whenever Heechul went too out of line. Being five years older than Eric he has a fatherly aura among the trainees. He helped him during his first month to get used to life here.

Donghae was the main hype man of the group. He would always be the one to train first and would sometimes help others in need for their dancing. It was because of Donghae that he became decent at dancing. 

Eunhyuk was his sidekick sometimes riling up the trainees. He sometimes comes of a jokester who likes messing with other people. Eric became his number one target for nicknames. "American" or "Rick" to get him upset. 

Yesung is somewhat of a mystery since he rarely socializes with the group. He can be pretty intense to talk to with bored expression. Yesung possessed a magnificent voice that was suited for ballads. 

Hangeng was the only true foreigner in the training room. Apparently, he is an exchange student from China that got recognition in his home country. He was friendly to be around and gave him some good pointers on how to get used to life here as a foreign idol. 

Siwon is a student in China, but the times they met. Eric could see how polite and well spoken he is when he talks. He has the gentleman aura that all the female trainees swoon over. 

Kangin is known as the chatterbox among the trainees. He talks more than he really trains and is usually the last one to finish workouts. He has a bit of a rebel streak from sneaking in drinks and snacks during breaks to skipping sessions to chat with other trainees. Whatever he is doing, they know it can't be anything good. 

Shindong was an overall goofball coming with the most silliest faces. Sometimes he gets teased for his weight, but Shindong plays it out with a smile. The man beams optimism unlike anyone ever met. 

Sungmin is Shindong's only friend and he's somewhat of a bashful one to talk to. It took a month before he could finally get him to start talking. Some people poke fun of him for being too "girly" but Sungmin has a sweet soul. 

Ryeowook was SM's golden boy. Talented vocals combined with natural aegyo. He was destined to be an idol. He can sometimes be a baby sometimes, but he's a loveable hyung that you can't not smile at him. Ryeowook is one of his closest friends now. 

Kim Kibum was very similar to Yesung, very quiet and reserved. He was mostly away for acting and modeling gigs, but Nam noted his sweet personality whenever the boys needed help. He is the only other member who spoke fluent English due living in America for five years.