Deadly Attraction

May 2013

Super Junior was outside the SM building where Yesung was decorated in military uniform.

"I guess this is it hyung. You have been with us from the very beginning and now you are the off to serve. I can't say I'm awfully excited. You'll be away from for a year and half." Donghae pointed out.

"It'll be okay. I plan to do my best and serve this country with dignity. It's been a longtime coming but it's inevitable. I'll certainly miss you all. You just have a few months before Heechul hyung finishes." Yesung saluted towards them.

"We'll miss you out there for sure." Wookie says with a sad smile.

"We'll make sure not to have too much fun without you." Kyuhyun laughed.

"I know you'll do great hyung. Don't feel pressured doing into something you feel uncomfortable doing. Also we'll letter you every month so you're feeling in high spirits." Eric and the boys hugged Yesung before he departed to the army.

Seeing it was late it was time for the American maknae to return to the dormroom and drift asleep.

In that dream was him and Ailee going on a date. Now this isn't the first dream he's about the woman. He's been dreaming about her since she came to Korea. This dream is different because they are going on an actual date. Eric himself was dressed in a proper suit and Ailee was dressed in this beautiful red dress.

"Thank you for inviting me here Eric the meal was delicious!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it Ailee! I tried to make reservations just us two. It's great to finally have piece between us."

"Before we go, I have a confession to make. I've always liked you, since the day I met. You're just handsome when you're nice to people. I was wondering if you feel the same way?"

"Wow you beat me to it!! Of course I feel the same way!!"

"Then, how about a kiss to seal the deal."

Eric and Ailee kissed on each other's lips. Suddenly a newfound urge of desire took over. He hastily took off his coat as he nailed Ailee towards the wall. Both were overcome with desire that they were panting. He could feel Ailee's hot breath in his mouth. It was so addicting, her voice was turning him on. He could feel himself draw closer to her.

"I love you, Eric."

"I love you too Ailee."

"HOLY MOTHER OF CHRIST THAT FELT SO REAL!!" Nam quickly woke up in surprise. His heartbeat accelerated at such a quick pace as he digested the dream he just had.

"That dream... It felt so real... I can't believe I did that to my best friend... I can't do this to her.... Why God, what are you trying to tell me..." Nam touched his lips to see if it actually happened or not.

Nam saw Wookie and Kyuhyun already gone. It was just him alone in his room.

"I need to take a breather and walk this out." Eric dressed himself in comfortable sweatpants and hoodie. Nothing formal, he just needed to walk this out this frustration out.

"It's Eric Nam!" Pointed out a fan as a few dozens of girls began to surround Eric.

"I'm such a big fan! I love your EP!!" Said one girl.

"You have such a pleasant voice thank you for giving me that date experience!" Said another girl.

"Please sign this EP!!" Said another as Eric was stuck with a plight.

"I wanted to vent out at my frustration. This is last thing I wanted... Aigoo being an idol sucks sometimes." Nam cried mentally as he signed several autographs.