SANTA U ARE THE ONE-SMTOWN

December 20, 2011

The entire SM family were all together for SMTOWN's annual Christmas celebration. Super Junior were now tasked with performing a song for the holidays, something Eric enjoyed doing. SHINee Henry and Zhoumi were added to the song. The boys wore in comfy and stylish Christmas sweaters. Eric wore a green sweater, khakis, and a Santa hat.

Currently the SM family were enjoying themselves for the holidays.

"FOR OUR COLLEGE GRADUATE!" Leeteuk shouts and Super Junior surrounded the maknae.

"How do you feel going through the four years?" Asked Donghae asks.

"Great!! I got the pursue the degree I wanted and it helped me shape my character. I do hope to use my studies for traveling across the world. I have many cities to go from Mexico to India." Eric replied, genuinely happy the finals were finally over. His family have promised to fly over to celebrate, he could hear the giddiness from his mom and dad.

"You truly are the most smartest person I know." Taeyeon congratulated him with a hug.

"Aw thanks Taeyeon-ah you're all doing great in school." Eric laughed.

"Oppa is smart there's no doubt about it." Seohyun said with pride.

"You're such a nerd sometimes, but yeah congrats." Hyoyeon shrugged.

"You should try to be like Eric. Maybe your grades can pick up." Taeyeon said.

"I do study watcha mean!! I been studying my ass off for the past week!" Hyoyeon replied.

"Apparently not enough because it wasn't until the manager forced you to study. If you even put out just a little ounce of effort then you could graduate." Seohyun reasoned.

"Whatever you're only saying that because you like Eric."

"IT'S NOT TRUE!!" Seohyun replied, offended.

"Of all us you're hella clingy with everything related to Eric. Sometimes it's all you talk about. You and Sooyoung are obsessed." Hyoyeon shrugged before Sooyoung shouted.

"Yah are you trying to start a fight with me!?" Sooyoung clenched her fists.

Super Junior wisely backed away as Seohyun and Sooyoung glared at Hyoyeon.

"How did we get all this way." Eric sighed putting his hands on their shoulders to break up the fight.

"That's enough girls, holidays is approaching. It's a time we should be together like one family. Hyoyeon that was uncalled for, if they feel comfortable with me that's fine and you two, you shouldn't let her words get you. I'm sure she didn't mean much harm, she was only expressing her thoughts. Let's all rejoice together." Eric Nam talked in a gentle tone that made all the girls blush.

"Okay oppa." Seohyun said shyly.

"Sure." Sooyoung nodded.

"Fine whatever." Even Hyoyeon blushed slightly as he broke away the fight.

SHINee were observing from the back.

"Sometimes I don't know how hyung could be so casual with the girls. It's honestly incredible." Minho sipped some hot coco.

"Our hyung is always such a player. He knows the exactly what the ladies need." Kibum said with an approving grin.

"Or that hyung is just that clueless and he does it to be nice. I don't know anymore." Onew shrugged.

"He's just trying to diffuse the situation the best he can. He's called the "Dad of SM" for a reason." Jonghyun explained.

"Nam hyung is a dad? That sounds too weird considering how close we are in age. Maybe for Taemin or Krystal." Minho cringed at the nickname.