Mama awards 2007

November 17 2007

"WE FINALLY GET TO PERFORM WITH YOU OPPAS!!" Sooyoung said with excitement.

"I KNOW RIGHT!! IT'LL BE OUR CHANCE TO TAKE THE WORLD ON STAGE!" Sunny adds also to excitement.

"Calm down the excitement girls it's still early today." Taeyeon scolded them.

"We're just glad you girls finally have to chance to debut. I know you girls worked hard." Siwon complements.

"I remember you told me "When will our turn come" and now here it is!" Eric said cheerfully.

"I'm just stoked for the danceoff. I can't wait to kick ass over there." Hyoyeon said punching the air.

A few dozen vehicle came over where the boys were split into four cars.

"No fair how come they get the fancy treatment!" Yoona pouted.

"We're the rookie group remember? Our oppas went through the same treatment with TVXQ sunbaenim." Seohyun pointed out.

"But still this does seem like a bad tradeoff." Yoona insisted.

"You can save the complaining for later." Jessica said the girls entered the bus.

The SM family drove across the city of Seoul into the same large theater that was held last year. Both groups were guided into the seats where other idols are sitting.

"About time we made it." Eunhyuk said with a sigh.

"I'm surprised Shindong was able to fit." Yesung snorted.

"Eric?" A familiar voice called out.

"Nicole? Is that you?" Eric said facing Nicole who sat with three other girls.

"You know him?" Seungyeon asked.

"Yes unnie, he's the one I told you that I met before I auditioned. How are you doing Eric!?"

"It's been pretty good so far. You gotten bigger since the last time I saw you." Eric said in amazement.

"I am in highschool after all." Nicole stated with pride.

"Man do you just meet everyone you come across with?" Eunhyuk teased.

"I bumped into her during my days as a trainee. She's American like me." Eric explained.

"I thought we were the only ones." Tiffany said in English.

"What state are you from?" Asked Jessica.

"I'm from California! I come from a city called Glendale." Nicole replied.

"THAT'S LIKE FIVE AND HALF HOURS AWAY FROM SAN FRAN!!" Tiffany had her jaws dropped to the floor.

"Can you please move, we sorta need space right here." Yubin said with the Wonder Girls standing up."

"Mianhe." Both girls sat on their seats

"Apologies for her bluntness, Yubin unnie has a way with words." Sunye giggled nervously as they say on their seats.

"Yo we finally made it Tae!" Leader G Dragon and BigBang arrived.

"Big bang!" They heard the audience mumbled.

"Yo how's my main rival doing. You boys looking real fresh!" G Dragon said in a cool tone.

"It's an honor to meet you homies." T.O.P said with his deep voice.

"We wish you guys luck." Taeyang said handsomely getting girls to nearby to squeal.