§ Chapter 50 (Finale) §

§ Namjoon §

Namjoon and Jin were now living a comfortable and happy life. They were still in the mafia but they had no enemies so they didn't have to worry about being attacked. Jaehyung and Beomhan had just started high school and things were going very well. They hung out almost every day after school and they were very good friends.

Namjoon~"Baby, what should we do tonight?"

Jin~"Can we go out to eat?"

Namjoon~"Yeah, that sounds fun."

They got ready and then they went to Jaehyung's room where he and Beomhan were hanging out. Namjoon knocked on the door.

Jaehyung~"Come in!"

Namjoon and Jin came in.

Jaehyung~"What's up?"

Namjoon~"Me and your mom are gonna go out tonight. Are you and Beomhan ok to stay here?"

Jaehyung~"Yeah, we'll be ok."

Jin~"Bye, honey."

Jaehyung~"Bye mom."

Then Namjoon and Jin left. They got in their car and drove to a Japanese hibachi restaurant. They went inside and were seated. They both looked over the menu.

Namjoon~"I'm gonna get the hibachi steak with fried rice. What about you, baby?"

Jin~"I want hibachi shrimp and a California roll."

The waiter got there and they ordered. After a few minutes the chef came and cooked their food in front of them. Once they began to eat, Namjoon placed one of his hands on Jin's thigh.

Jin~"You just love touching me, don't you~"

Namjoon~"You know I do~"

Jin~"Wanna have some fun when we get home?~"

Namjoon~"Hell yeah~"

They quickly ate and then drove home. They kissed while going up the stairs and into their room. Namjoon pushed Jin onto the bed.

Jin~"I want it rough tonight~"

Namjoon~"Your wish is my command~"

Namjoon began to take off his shirt when he heard a moan come from down the hall.

Namjoon~"Who was that?"

Jin~"It didn't sound like Jungkook or Tae. Let's go see."

Namjoon buttoned his shirt back up and he and Jin walked down the hall towards the noise. The moans were coming from Jaehyung's room. Namjoon opened the door and saw Beomhan on top of Jaehyung, making out. Jaehyung's pants were unbuttoned and Beomhan had his hand pulling on Jaehyung's underwear. Jaehyung moaned as Beomhan deepened their kiss even more.

Namjoon~"Oh my God, they're gay!"

The End