§ Chapter 48 §

§ Namjoon §

Namjoon~"I feel so bad."

Tae~"Yea, the hangover is killing me."

Namjoon~"No, I feel bad for sleeping with you. Jin is so mad!"

Tae~"Oh yeah. Do you think Jungkook will ever forgive me?"

Namjoon~"I don't know, he was pretty mad at you."

Tae~"I can't believe we actually fucked."

Namjoon~"Yeah. I don't remember much about it though."

Tae~"I remember a bit."

Namjoon~"What do you remember?"

Tae~"I remember three people walking into the bathroom and automatically walking back out after hearing my loud ass moans. I also remember calling you daddy for some reason."

Namjoon~"OH MY GOD DID I PULL OUT IN TIME!?"

Tae~"Yeah, we both made sure of that."

Namjoon~"Good."

Then Jungkook and Jin burst into the room.

Jungkook~"JIN'S BABY WAS STOLEN!"

Namjoon~"WHAT!?"

Jungkook~"RYUJIN CAME INTO THE ROOM AND STOLE JAEHYUNG! WE HAVE TO GO AND FIND HIM!"

Tae and Namjoon jumped up and followed Jungkook and Jin outside.

Tae~"Do you guys know where she went!?"

Jungkook~"No! She might've gone to their headquarters. Let's check there!"

They all ran to Sana's old headquarters and went to the boss.

Momo~"Nope, Ryujin has been gone all day. She hasn't come back."

Jin~"Do you know where she could be?"

Momo~"She would probably be either in her cabin in the woods or in that hotel in town."

Jin~"Thank you!"

They ran into town.

Jungkook~"I'll check the hotel."

Tae~"I'll come with you."

Jungkook rolled his eyes but agreed.

Jin~"Ok, then I'll find the cabin."

Jungkook~"Ok, let's go!"

Tae and Jungkook ran off towards the hotel.

Namjoon~"I'll go with you."

Jin~"Why don't you go with your lover, Tae?"

Namjoon~"Jin, I'm sorry! We were really drunk and we didn't know what we were doing!"

Jin~"I can't believe I even decided to have a child with you! That's what I get for fucking a Mafia man!"

Namjoon~"You're a Mafia man too."

Jin~"That's not what this is about though!"

Namjoon~"Ok, whatever."

They both walked into the woods. The trees covered the sunlight, making it darker than in town. Namjoon followed Jin through the trees, searching for the cabin. It still felt like Jin was mad at him.

Namjoon~"Jin, are you ever gonna forgive me?"

Jin~"I don't think I should. How do I know you won't just cheat again?"

Namjoon~"I didn't mean to! I was drunk!"

Jin~"Oh don't lie to me! I know you love Tae!"

Namjoon~"Not like that! He's just my friend! I love you!"

Jin~"If you love me then why did you do that!?"

Namjoon saw a tear fall into Jin's cheek. Namjoon hugged Jin as he cried.

Namjoon~"I'm sorry baby. I promise, I didn't mean to. I love you and only you."

Jin~"I'm sorry, Joonie. My last boyfriend cheated on me and it really messed me up. I just don't want to lose you."

Namjoon~"You will never lose me. I love you more than anything."

Jin~"I love you too."

They kissed. Namjoon was happy that Jin finally forgave him. Then they heard a baby crying in the distance.

Jin~"Oh my God that sounds like Jaehyung!"

Namjoon and Jin ran towards the noise and it led them to an old log cabin. It looked creepy and kind of unstable. They both walked in and saw that there was a plate of food on the table. It was still warm. They heard the cry again. It was coming from the basement. Jin ran down the basement stairs and Namjoon followed behind him. They found Ryujin holding a bloody knife over Jaehyung, who had multiple cuts on his stomach.

Jin~"GIVE ME MY BABY YOU PSYCHOPATH!"

Jin punched her in the face and grabbed his baby.

Ryujin~"Augh! You whore!"

Ryujin tried to throw a punch at Jin but Namjoon grabbed her arm and put it behind her back. He grabbed her knife and stabbed her in the head. Her limp body fell to the floor and bled out. Namjoon and Jin left the woods and found Tae and Jungkook at the hotel, making out.

Jin~"So I guess you two made up?"

Jungkook~"Yep. You found your baby!"

Jin~"Yeah. We need to get him home so Jennie can disinfect his cuts."

They all went back to Jin's mansion and Jennie cleaned Jaehyung's wounds.