§ Chapter 38 §

§ Namjoon §

Namjoon~"Jin, are you sure about surgery?"

Jin~"Yes I'm positive. Not only does the surgery help my fertility, but it also helps me."

Namjoon~"Do you know if the surgery is dangerous?"

Jin~"It's not very dangerous."

It's the day of Jin's surgery. Jennie checked on him yesterday and he's about to go see her again so she can take him to the operation room. Namjoon was surprised to hear that there were two operating rooms in his mansion.

Namjoon~"I'm still worried though. I want a baby but I want you alive."

Jin~"Why are you so nervous?"

Namjoon~"Because I've lost you before, I don't want to lose you again. I was so mad at myself for losing you that I started hurting myself! I can't afford to lose you again!"

Jin~"Aww, baby come here."

Namjoon layed next to Jin on the bed. Jin layed his head on Namjoon's chest and they cuddled.

Jin~"I'm gonna be ok. There are risks with this surgery but not very many. There are risks to every surgery. Only 20% of people experience complications from this surgery. I won't be in that 20%."

Namjoon~"How can you be so sure?"

Jin~"I just know in my heart. I have to go, I love you."

Namjoon~"I love you too."

They kissed and then Jin left.

Namjoon~"What should I do now? I could clean, I could watch a movie, I could masturba- I know! I'll make Jin a get well basket!"

Namjoon grabbed his keys and got in his car to go to the store. While he was in the candy aisle he saw Jimin, one of his brother's boyfriends. Him and Jimin were actually pretty good friends.

Jimin~"Hey, Namjoon!"

Namjoon~"Hey, Jimin!"

Jimin~"what are you doing here?"

Namjoon~"My boyfriend is having surgery so I'm making him a get well basket of all his favorite things. What are you doing here?"

Jimin~"I'm getting the ingredients for dinner and I wanted a little treat. Yoongi is making fried chicken tonight!"

Namjoon~"That's good! I thought you cooked for him though?"

Jimin~"Oh no, Yoongi cooks for us most of the time. He cleans a lot too. He treats me and Hobi very well."

Namjoon~"I'm glad he's a good boyfriend."

Jimin~"Yeah, so what are you getting from here?"

Namjoon~"I'm trying to get Jin's favorite candy but I can't find it."

Jimin~"What is it?"

Namjoon~"Narungji."

(A/N, This stuff

(A/N, This stuff. These are actually his favorite candy. Google is great!)

Jimin~"Oh, I took the last one. You can have it."

Namjoon~"What, no that's yours!"

Jimin~"I'm serious, take it. Jin's having surgery, he needs it more."

Jimin put the bag of candy in Namjoon's hands.

Namjoon~"Oh, thank you."

Jimin~"You're welcome. I have to go, tell Jin I say hi."

Namjoon~"Ok."

Then Jimin left. Namjoon went to the bed aisle and got Jin a nice, fluffy blanket. He got two of Jin's favorite ramen and a cute alpaca stuffed animal. He also got Jin some bath bombs, moisturizer (Jin has been saying that he's running out), some coffee, and a beaker to put all the stuff in. Then he checked out and went back home. He arranged everything in the basket and then put it on the bed. He rented Jin's favorite movie and it was ready to play on Jin's TV. Namjoon was going to get Jin very soon. Then Jennie called him.

Jennie~"The surgery is done."

Namjoon~"Is he ok?"

Jennie~"Well... Something happened."

Namjoon~"WHAT!?"

Jennie~"I'm just kidding! The surgery went completely fine! You can come get him now."

Namjoon~"Thank God!"

Namjoon went to the operating room and saw Jin sitting in a wheelchair.

Jin~"Joonie!"

Namjoon ran up to Jin and hugged him.

Jennie~"He can't take a bath for a while but a shower is ok. And no sex for a week. You dirty dogs better not be doing it until one week has passed!"

Namjoon~"Don't worry, we won't have sex until a week has passed.

Jennie~"Good. Now get out of here!"

Namjoon picked Jin and princess carried him back to his room. He sat Jin on the bed.

Jin~"What's this basket of stuff for?"

Namjoon~"It's for you. I made you a get well basket of all your favorite stuff. I rented your favorite movie so we can eat your favorite ramen and candy. I also got you a stuffed animal and a blanket and some coffee."

Jin~"Aww, Joonie you're so sweet! Why did you do this for me?"

Namjoon~"Because I love you!"

Jin~"I love you too."

Namjoon made the ramen and then they layed on the bed and cuddled under the soft blanket and ate the ramen and candy while watching the movie.