§ Chapter 34 Pt.1 §

§ Namjoon §

Namjoon walked down stairs just as the doorbell rang. He answered the door.

Sana~"Hi, pumpkin cheese cake!"

"What type of pick me ass pet name is that!?" Namjoon thought.

Namjoon~"Hey! I'm so glad you could make it, baby!"

Sana~"I'm so glad that you finally realized that I'm way better than that ugly twink of yours."

Namjoon clenched his fists in anger.

Namjoon~"Yep, me too. Now let's go watch that movie!"

Namjoon led Sana into the mansion's movie room. They chose the Barbie movie and they sat in their seats with some popcorn and an Icee and watched the movie together. In the middle of the movie, Namjoon noticed that Sana was scooting her hand closer to his.

"Ew, I don't want to hold her hand! Ugh man up Namjoon, you have to so she doesn't suspect anything!" Namjoon thought.

Sana put her hand on Namjoon's and then she turned his hand over and intertwined their fingers. Namjoon cringed but he just kept holding her hand and watching the movie. After the movie Namjoon led Sana to the dining room. Their food was already sat out on the table for them. They sat across from each other and ate.

Sana~"So does this mean that we're a couple now?"

Namjoon~"Um, let's go on a few more dates first."

Sana~"That's fine. Y'know, we should start planning our wedding."

Namjoon~"What?"

Sana~"I'm in love with you and you said that you're in love with me so we're probably soulmates. We're gonna get married! It's obviously gonna be a beach wedding."

Namjoon~"Oh, yeah."

Sana~"OH MY GOD, WE'RE GONNA HAVE KIDS TOGETHER!"

Namjoon almost choked on his food.

Namjoon~"What!?"

Sana~"I've always wanted kids! We're gonna have 7 of them!"

Namjoon~"Baby, 7 is a lot of kids."

Sana~"No it's not. It just means that we get to have sex more~"

Namjoon felt nauseous after she said that.

Namjoon~"Yeah, I can't wait."

Sana~"Me too! Actually, why should we wait?"

Namjoon~"What do you mean by that?"

Sana got up and walked to Namjoon. She sat on his lap and kissed him. Namjoon was panicking. This was not how his plan was supposed to go! Then Sana pulled away.

Sana~"You're such a good kisser!"

Then Sana kissed him again. Namjoon realized that this was his chance to kill her. She grabbed the knife out of his pocket and held it over her, about to stab her.

Sana~"Oh please, you don't really think you're gonna stab me right now?"

Namjoon froze in place.

Namjoon~"W-what?"

Sana~"It's obvious that you were gonna kill me."

Namjoon~"How was it so obvious?"

Sana~"You were head over heels in love with that little twink."

Namjoon~"And how do you know that?"

Sana~"You didn't hide it very well. The way you looked at him while we were fighting, the way you reacted when I killed him, it was all very obvious. I knew that you would never date me after I killed your lover so when you called me I realized that you planned on murdering me."

Namjoon~"Oh..."

Sana~"And I'll let you murder me."

Namjoon~"What!? Really!?"

Sana~"Sure, but only on one condition."

Namjoon~"What is it?"

Sana~"I'll only let you kill me if you have sex with me."