§ Chapter 25 §

§ Jin §

Sana~"Hey Joonie, miss me?"

Namjoon~"No."

Sana~"I bet you want to come crawling back to me now that I have a powerful Mafia just like you. Well guess what, I'll have mercy on you. If you agree to be my girlfriend then I'll leave your Mafia alone and we won't hurt any of you."

"This bitch is after my man! I'm gonna kill her!" Jin thought.

Namjoon~"Sorry Sana, but I'm gonna have to decline your offer. I'm already in a relationship."

Sana~"WHAT!? WITH WHO!? IS IT HER!? OR HER!?"

Sana pointed to Danielle and Jennie.

Namjoon~"No, it's neither of them."

Jennie~"Yeah, I'm gay anyways."

Namjoon~"It's actually him."

Namjoon pointed to Jin. Jin waved to her. It took all of his power not to slap her.

Sana~"REALLY, OF ALL PEOPLE YOU COULD'VE CHOSEN YOU WANTED THAT TWINK!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE STRAIGHT!"

Namjoon~"I'm gay. Even if I wasn't in a relationship, I'd still never be your boyfriend again. You aren't worth my energy anyway."

Sana looked at Jin with pure rage in her eyes.

Sana~"YOU FAGGOT! UF YOU WEREN'T SUCH A SLUT THEN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE STOLEN MY JOONIE FROM ME!"

"Slut!? I can't believe this whore!" Jin thought.

Jin grabbed the collar of Namjoon's shirt and kissed him. Namjoon kissed back. The kiss was very visually passionate.

Sana~"AAAAAHHH GET AWAY FROM MY JOONIE!"

Sana lunged at Jin. Once Sana's men saw her attack, they started attacking too. Everyone was fighting someone. Jin had a pair of daggers and Sana had a machete. Sana was trying to stab Jin but he dodged all of her attacks.

Namjoon~"HEY, GET AWAY FROM HIM!"

Namjoon tried to run over to Sana and Jin but one of Sana's men started to attack him.

Namjoon~"Stop! I have to help Jin!"

Ryujin~"No! I won't let you go anywhere near Sana!"

Ryujin kept shooting at Namjoon but she kept missing. Namjoon shot at Ryujin a few times but also missed. They were both moving around too much to get a good shot. Jin was still fighting with Sana.

Jin~"What's your problem!?"

Sana~"You took my Joonie away from me, you wench! Now I'm gonna get my revenge!"

Sana and Jin fought for a while longer until Momo, another one of her men, started attacking Jin. Momo was shooting at Jin and Jin was trying to stab her. It seemed like he was about to win against Momo when he felt a sharp pain in his chest. Jin looked down and he saw a machete blade had gone all the way through his chest. Everyone stopped fighting and just froze when they saw that Jin was stabbed. Blood was quickly dripping from his stab wound. He was suddenly very weak and he fell to his knees, making the blade slide out of him, and then he fell onto the ground. And everything went black.