§ Chapter 42 §

§ Namjoon §

Jin~"Baby, you have to believe me!"

Namjoon~"We checked all outside, there was no one there."

Jin~"But someone was talking to me! We literally had a full conversation!"

Namjoon~"Jin I think you're just paranoid right now. You're safe, I promise."

Jin~"But she told me that she was gonna kill me!"

Namjoon~"Maybe you need someone to talk to. I'll set up an appointment with Huening Kai. He was my mafia's therapist until he joined you."

Jin~"I don't need a therapist! I need to figure out who the hell is telling me death threats!"

Namjoon~"I'm gonna go talk to Kai."

Jin~"No wai-"

Namjoon left and walked to Huening Kai's office.

Huening Kai~"Hey, what's up?"

Namjoon~"I think Jin is going a bit crazy. Do you think you could maybe talk to him?"

Huening Kai~"What's making you think he's going crazy?"

Namjoon~"He keeps saying that he thinks someone is watching him but we checked all outside and there was no one there. He said that while he was in the bath today, they talked to him."

Huening Kai~"Maybe there really is someone watching him?"

Namjoon~"But we checked everywhere outside!"

Huening Kai~"Well obviously not well enough if he still says that there's someone watching him."

Namjoon~"Then what do you think I should do?"

Huening Kai~"Protect him as well as you can. That's just about all you can do."

Namjoon~"Ok. Are you sure that he's not crazy or something?"

Huening Kai~"Doesn't seem like it. Just trust me, ok?"

Namjoon~"Ok."