§ Chapter 18 §

§ Namjoon §

Jin's parents were coming over to meet Namjoon in 30 minutes. Namjoon was rushing around trying to get ready. Jin was laying on his bed watching TV.

Jin~"Baaaabbbeee, you could be watching TV with me!"

Namjoon ignored him and kept rushing around.

Jin~"You could be cuddling with me right now!"

Namjoon ignored him again.

Jin~"You could be having sex with me right now?"

Namjoon ignored that too. Jin got up and grabbed Namjoon's shoulders to stop him from moving.

Jin~"Hey, I just offered sex and you ignored me. You never turn down sex. You need to calm down."

Namjoon~"But I need to look my best so your parents like me!"

Jin~"My parents won't like you because you're hot, they'll like you because you're nice and you treat me well and you haven't gotten me pregnant yet. Besides, we have 30 minutes, that's a lot of time."

Namjoon~"Ok, fine."

Namjoon layed next to Jin and they watched TV for 25 min. Then Namjoon checked the time and realized that they only had 5 minutes left.

Namjoon~"OH MY GOD, I LOST TRACK OF TIME!"

Jin~"What?'

Namjoon~"THERES 5 MORE MINUTES UNTIL THEY GET HERE!"

Namjoon jumped up and ran to the bathroom to brush his hair more and use a bit of Jin's concealer.

Jin~"Babe, you look great. You really don't have to worry."

Namjoon~"YES I DO HAVE TO WORRY!"

Then the doorbell rang.

Namjoon~"Oh my God, they're here early..."

Jin~"I'll get it."

Jin walked down stairs while Namjoon rushed to do some final touches. He blended in the concealer perfectly and his hair was perfect too.

Namjoon~"Ok, I think I'm ready."

Then Jin came back into the room with a man and a woman. The man had the same build as Jin, tall and slim. Though Jin definitely looked a lot gayer. The woman had a pixie bob and a black suit on. She looked elegant and powerful.

Namjoon~"Nice to meet you guys."

Namjoon stuck his hand out. Jin's dad shook it.

Jun~"I'm Seokjin's dad, Jun. This is my wife, Yunha."

Jin~"And in case you were wondering, yes she's trans."

Namjoon wasn't wondering but it was nice to know.

Yunha~"I don't think he was wondering, hon."

Jin~"I know but I thought it would be nice for him to know."

Namjoon~"It's ok, it's nice to know."

Yunha~"You're very nice Namjoon. I like you."

Namjoon~"Oh, thank you."

Namjoon tried to play it cool on the outside but he was extremely happy in the inside. Jin's mom likes him! This was a huge accomplishment! Now to get the dad to like him.