§ Chapter 45 §

§ Jin §

Jin was still laying on the medical table. He was silently crying. The burn on his chest was really bad and it was causing him a lot of pain. The cuts didn't hurt nearly as bad as the burn did. He was sure that if Ryujin didn't kill him, an infection to any of the open wounds on his body or the amount of blood he was currently losing would. He was basically 100% sure that he would die. Then the door busted open.

Namjoon~"JIN WHERE ARE YOU!?"

Jin~"Namjoon!?"

Namjoon ran to Jin and was about to hug him until he saw all the open wounds on his body.

Namjoon~"Who the hell did this to you!?"

Jin~"Ryujin! How did you get here?"

Namjoon~"I saw that you were gonna do i gathered all our men and we came here. Then I went to the new boss of Sana's Mafia and told her that we thought that one of her men kidnapped you and she said that we could check the basement and if we found you then tell her who did it so she can take care of them. She actually wants to be our ally."

Jin~"That's good, we don't need any enemies right now. Now can you untie me and take me to the hospital? I'm kinda bleeding out and there's a 3rd degree burn on my chest."

Namjoon~"Yeah."

Namjoon untied him and gently picked him up and they drove back home. He took him to Jennie so he could get treated.

Jennie~"Goddamn, did she set you on fire!?"

Jin~"Yes."

Jennie~"Oh. Ok then."

She cleaned all of his wounds and bandaged him and gave him some creams to rub on them. She also made sure that the baby was ok. Luckily, no harm was done to the baby.