§ Chapter 26 §

§ Namjoon §

Sana~"Well, it seems like this whore of a twink is dead so I'm done with this for now. Let's go, girls!"

Sana's men started to file out of the room in perfect lines. Namjoon stared at Jin in horror as girls walked past him.

Namjoon~"No..."

Namjoon began to push past all the girls walking past him, needing to get to Jin as fast as possible. Once he got to Jin he put Jin's head in his lap and checked his pulse. It was slow but still there. It was slowing more and more by the second.

Namjoon~"Jin?"

Jin~"Joonie... You're here for me?"

Namjoon~"Of course I am, I love you."

Jin~"Please listen to me, I don't have much time left. I want you to live your life as happily as you can. Please be happy for me. And when you're ready, please adopt a child for me. I've always wanted a child. And remember that I have and I will always love you."

Namjoon~"Jin, stop talking like that. You're gonna be ok."

Namjoon knew that Jin's pulse was still slowing. Jin chuckled quietly.

Jin~"Don't lie to me you asshole, I know I'm dying."

A tear fell from Namjoon's eye. It fell onto Jin.

Jin~"Please don't cry. I want you to be happy."

Tears fell from Jin's eyes too. Namjoon wiped the tears from his face but they just kept coming.

Hyunjin~"I'm getting the doctor!"

Hyunjin ran off to find the doctor.

Namjoon~"See? He's gonna get the doctor and you're gonna be ok!"

Jin~"I know I don't have enough time left for the doctor to get here. Please Joonie, remember what I told you. Be happy and please adopt a child for me. Tell them that even though I'm gone, I love them just as much as you."

Namjoon~"Jin... No, please don't go!"

Jin~"I love you, Joonie."

Namjoon~"JIN PLEASE!"

Then Namjoon felt Jin's pulse come to a complete stop. He listened as Jin breathed his last breath.

Namjoon~"JIN! BABY PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!"

Namjoon broke down and cried onto Jin's stab wound. Hyunjin just came back with the doctor. The doctor rushed Jin away.

Namjoon~"Jin..."