§ Chapter 16 §

§ Namjoon §

Jin was going to meet Namjoon's brother today. Namjoon was a bit nervous, what if yoongi didn't like Jin? What if Yoongi told their dad about him being gay? There were so many what ifs going through Namjoon's mind that he didn't notice when Jin stepped out of the bathroom.

Jin~"I'm ready to go, babe."

Namjoon flinched in surprise.

Namjoon~"Oh, you look gorgeous! Do a spin for me?"

Jin spun so he could see the back of the outfit. Jin was wearing a black zip up crop top and black cargo pants with long chains and black combat boots and a black bucket hat.

 Jin was wearing a black zip up crop top and black cargo pants with long chains and black combat boots and a black bucket hat

(A.n.~he looked like this kinda)

Namjoon~"Let's go."

They drove over to Yoongi's house. It wasn't very far away, just about 20 minutes. Yoongi had a pretty nice house because of all the money his family had from the Mafia. They walked up to the door and knocked. Yoongi answered the door.

Yoongi~"HEY MY LITTLE GAY BROTHER!"

Namjoon~"Hi Yoongi. Jin, this is Yoongi."

Yoongi had short, silver dyed hair and was wearing a black oversized shirt with dark blue skinny jeans. He also had a lot of bracelets on his wrists. Jin stuck out his hand for Yoongi to shake.

Jin~"It's nice to meet you."

Yoongi shook his hand politely.

Yoongi~"Nice to meet you too. I love your outfit! It's so pretty! Have you ever thought about wearing a skirt? I think you would have good legs for that."

Jin~"In a femboy, I wear them all the time."

Yoongi~"YOU'RE A FEMBOY?! Namjoon I love him already! Hurry up and get married!"

Namjoon~"Yoongi!"

Namjoon was embarrassed that his brother said that.

Yoongi~"What? I've always pegged you as the type to want a femboy."

Namjoon~"Jin, why don't you sit on the couch? Make yourself at home."

Yoongi~"Why are you telling him to make himself at home in MY home?"

Namjoon~"So he can't be comfortable?"

Yoongi~"No no make yourself at home, Jin. The living room is in the room to the left."

Jin walked into the living room while Namjoon and Yoongi stayed behind to talk.

Yoongi~"What's your problem bro?"

Namjoon~"Please do not embarrass me in front of my boyfriend. He's my first boyfriend and I really like him and I need to make sure he thinks I'm cool."

Yoongi~"Aaawwww, you're whipped for him! Have you guys even had sex yet?"

Namjoon~"Ummm...."

Yoongi~" 'Ummm...?'! What do you mean 'Ummm'!?"

Namjoon~"Well... Ya see-"

Yoongi~"OH MY GOD YOU GUYS FUCKED! Was he good!? You're the top, right!? You used protection, right!?"

Namjoon~"1, yes he was amazing. 2, yes I'm the top. 3, we may or may not have had unprotected sex a few times."

Yoongi~"You didn't use protection!? Is he pregnant!?"

Namjoon~"No, he took a test about 4 months ago that turned out negative and I've made sure to use protection every time after that."

Yoongi~"That's a relief! If dad knew you were gay then he would kill you! It would be worse if he knew that you got a man pregnant."

Namjoon~"Yeah. Speaking of which, when was the last time you've seen dad?"

Yoongi~"About two or three years ago."

Namjoon~"So he doesn't know?"

Yoongi~"Nope. He's gonna know eventually but I just want to live my life happily with my boyfriends for now."

Namjoon~"You're still going out with those guys? How long has it been, a year?"

Yoongi~"Yeah me, Jimin, and Hobi's one year anniversary was a month ago."

Namjoon~"That's nice, where are your boys?"

Yoongi~"Jimin and Hobi are both taking a nap. They're pretty tired after the wild night we had last night~"

Namjoon~"Haha, you're a crazy man. Let's go to the living room, I hope Jin hasn't gotten lonely."

Yoongi~"Ok."