§ Chapter 19 §

§ Jin §

Jin and his mother left Namjoon and his dad alone in their room. Jin went to the kitchen to get some food with his mother.

Jin~"So mom, what do you think about him?"

Yunha~"I think he's a beautiful and respectful boy. Has he gotten you pregnant?"

Jin~"No."

Yunha~"Have you two had sex?"

Jin~"Well..."

Yunha~"You have! Was he good."

Jin~"Oh yeah, he was amazing!"

Yunha~"Was it casual sex or was it kinda kinky?"

Jin~"It was pretty kinky. I had rope burn on my wrists and ankles from being tied up a few months ago!"

Yunha~"That sounds amazing! I remember your father tying me up when we were your age. I guess that kink is genetic?"

Jin~"I guess so."

Yunha~"But you have been using condoms, right?"

Jin~"The first two times we didn't and I was scared that he got me pregnant but it turns out that I wasn't pregnant. Ever since then we've made sure to use protection. Jungkook is pregnant though."

Yunha~"Oh, how far along is he?"

Jin~"About 4 months. It's a girl."

Yunha~"That's good for him. He's always seemed like the motherly type."

Jin~"So you aren't mad that me and Namjoon have had sex?"

Yunha~"Nah, that's just a part of being young and in love. But if your father knew then you would be in big trouble. Don't worry, I won't tell him. It'll be our little secret."

Jin~"Thanks mom."

They ate some snacks and then went back up to Jin's room. They found Namjoon and Jin's dad laughing at a show on the TV together.

Jun~"I love this boy! He has great taste in TV shows!"

Jin~"Yes, he does."

Yunha~"Well Namjoon, it was nice to meet you but we must be going now. Bye!"

Jin~"Bye mom and dad!"

Namjoon~"Bye Yunha and Jun!"

Then they left.

Jin~"I told you that you had nothing to worry about."

Namjoon~"I didn't expect your dad to just be automatically friendly to me. I thought he would be overprotective of you."

Jin~"Nah, he may be a retired Mafia boss but he's actually a really nice and outgoing person."

Namjoon~"Yeah. I guess that's where you get your friendliness from?"

Jin~"Yeah."

Namjoon~"Well, I'm glad your parents actually like me. Now I don't have to worry about it."

Jin~"Yeah."