§ Chapter 4 §

§ Namjoon §

He watched as Jin hurried out of the basement and locked the door behind him.

Namjoon~"Does he... Does he like me? That's disgusting! My own enemy likes me? My own annoying, terrible, insufferable, hot, charismatic, flamboyant... WAIT STOP SAYING THAT! YOU HAVE TO BE STRAIGHT, YOU CAN'T LIKE A BOY, ESPECIALLY YOUR ARCH ENEMY!"

Namjoon slapped himself.

Namjoon~"GET IT TOGETHER, JOON!"

Then he imagined being on top of Jin, making him beg for mercy. Getting pleasure from his pleading voice.

Namjoon~"AAAAHHH STOP IT!"

He planted his face in his pillow and screamed. He knew he shouldn't think of thoughts like that but he couldn't help it. Has Jin always been so pretty? Has Jin always made him feel this way?

Namjoon~"Why can't I just be straight!?"

Namjoon couldn't stop thinking about Jin. He just wanted to kiss his stupid, gorgeous face.

Namjoon~"Damnit, Jin! I hate you for doing this to me! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!"

It sounded more like Namjoon was trying to convince himself that he actually hates Jin.

Namjoon~"My dad would kill me if he found out that I like boys. I need to keep his Mafia business! If he knew that I was gay then he would give it to Yoongi!"

Yoongi is Namjoon's older brother. Their dad gave Namjoon his Mafia business because Namjoon was more fit to take over. Their dad is very homophobic and if he knew that Namjoon was gay then he would give it to Yoongi.

Namjoon~"Why am I like this? I know I hate him! I hate him with every bone in my body! Right? What am I talking about? Of course I hate him! I've always hated him!"

Namjoon felt like he was going crazy. He couldn't stop thinking about Jin and his heart rate was rapidly increasing. Then he realized something.

Namjoon~"OH MY GOD HE SAW ME SHIRTLESS!"

Namjoon was blushing out of embarrassment.

Namjoon~"I had just woken up I probably looked like shit! I can't believe this! Wait, why do I care? I hate him!"

"Do I really, though?" Namjoon thought.

Namjoon~"Of course I do! He's my arch enemy, I have no reason not to hate him!"

Then Namjoon took some deep breaths and calmed himself down.

Namjoon~"Stop thinking about him, just watch that spider in the corner of the room to get your mind off of it."

Namjoon stared at the spider for about 20 minutes until he couldn't take the boredom anymore.

Namjoon~"He should be coming down here with lunch any minute now, we can talk when he comes down here."

After a few minutes Jin came into the basement with a tray of food for Namjoon.

Namjoon~"Hey, Jin."

Jin~"Hi."

Jin gave him the tray. There was a bowl of Mac and cheese, a turkey sandwich, and a salad on the side with a bottle of water.

Namjoon~"Hey, can you come here for a second? I need to figure something out."

Jin got closer to Namjoon. Namjoon grabbed Jin's shirt and pulled him in. They kissed. Jin was surprised at first but didn't hesitate to kiss back. Then Namjoon pulled away.

Namjoon~"Yep, I still hate you."

Jin~"I... I hate you too."

Namjoon~"Good, we have that settled. We both hate each other. I hate your sexy ass and you hate mine."

Jin~"Yeah, I hate that sexy ass of yours~"

Namjoon~"Oh do you~"

Jin~"Yeah, I can't stand it. It drives me crazy~"

Namjoon pulled Jin in and kissed him again. They made out for a long time until they both pulled away.

Jin~"Um, ehem... But yeah, I still hate you."

Namjoon~"Oh yeah, I hate you too."

Jin~"I'm gonna go, bye."

Namjoon~"Bye."

Then Jin left and locked the door behind him.

Namjoon~"Holy shit... I just kissed him... TWICE! I hate him though! But it felt... Nice. But I still hate him, of course!"

Namjoon just shut up and ate his food so he would stop talking to himself about Jin. He didn't know what exactly was wrong with him. He just wanted Jin, that's all he knew.