§ Chapter 9 §

§ Jin §

Jin told Jungkook everything Namjoon told him about Taehyung.

Jungkook~"OH MY GOD, HE LIKES A FEMBOY! WHAT IF THAT FEMBOY IS ME?!"

Jin~"It's is, I have no doubt in my mind that it's you."

Jungkook~"IM SO EXCITED! I CANT BELIEVE THIS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING THAT INFORMATION!"

Jin~"No problem, it was my pleasure! Now imma go chill in my room alone for a bit. I need a nap."

Then Jin left and went to his own room. He took off his shirt and pants and got in his bed in only his underwear. He closed his eyes and tried to sleep. Then he heard his door creak.

"It's probably nothing." Jin thought.

Then he felt like someone was watching him.

"I'm just imagining things." Jin thought.

Then he heard a deep voice whisper something.

"He's so pretty when he's sleeping. I wish that body was tied up under me, letting me do whatever I want to him."

"Ok what in the Kentucky Fried fuck was that?!" Jin thought.

He heard the voice again.

"I can barely contain myself looking at him! I need to be inside him!"

Then Jin recognized the voice.

Jin~"Namjoon?!"

Namjoon was startled at Jin suddenly turning around.

Namjoon~"oh..um,hi. Have you been awake this whole time?"

Jin~"Maybe, maybe not."

Namjoon~"Did you, uh, hear what I said?"

Jin~"Absolutely, yes I did. But the bigger question is how the fuck did you get out of the basement?"

Namjoon~"You kinda left the door unlocked."

Jin~"Goddamn it. So what were you whispering to yourself about ,"I wish that body was tied up under me" and "I can barely contain myself" ?"

Namjoon~"Umm... Well, ya see-"

Jin got up and pushed Namjoon onto the bed.

Jin~"You can tie me up whenever you like, daddy~"

Namjoon~"Well if you say so~"

Namjoon layed Jin down.

Jin~"There's a box of sex toys under my bed, there should be some rope in there."

Namjoon got the box and found the rope. He tied Jin's arms and legs to the bed frame.

Namjoon~"Are you ready, princess~"

Jin~"Yes daddy~"

Namjoon gets on top of Jin and traces his hands along Jin's lines.

Namjoon~"I'll kiss your waist and ease your mind. Night after night, I'll be fucking you right."

(A/n~ iykyk💜😏)

Jin~"Please just put it in me!"

Namjoon~"Ok, only because you're begging."

Namjoon slowly entered inside of Jin. A slow moan escaped Jin's lips as he felt Namjoon's hard dick enter him. Namjoon deeply chuckled.

Namjoon~"You like that?"

Jin~"Yes daddy!"

Namjoon thrusted deep inside of him. Jin moaned loudly.

Jin~"Faster!"

Namjoon did as Jin said. Jin wanted to dig his nails into Namjoon's back but he was tied up. He thought being tied up was sexier anyway. Namjoon thrusted into jin until he came. Namjoon went down to Jin's hard dick and began to suck on it. It felt so good that Jin couldn't help but writhe under Namjoon's touch but because he was tied up, he couldn't move very much. Jin moaned very loudly, he was sure everyone in his mansion could hear him. Then Jin came in Namjoon's mouth and Namjoon swallowed it all, moaning quietly.

Namjoon~"You were great baby"

He untied Jin.

Jin~"It feels like my wrists and ankles have rope burn."

Jin looked at his wrists and saw red marks on them.

Jin~"Yep, definitely rope burn. worth it though."