Alpha - Fire Bird - Chapter 35

Comenzar desde el principio

I softly panted as he brushed my lips with the moisture of his lips, carefully sliding his hand under my head to tug my head closer to his face as he leaned his heavy shoulders over my body to deepen the kiss between our damp lips.

Seokjin isn't forceful, but he's very assertive. He'd never place me in an uncomfortable situation, even if I'm reluctant to his requests. The alpha has his ways. A slight touch. A gentle nudge. A silent request is all that's needed... to leave the addictive aftertaste on my tongue. I weakly held onto his broad shoulder as he held me captive beneath his body, kissing me in a slow rhythm and leaving just enough breaks for me to catch my breath between each caress.

The alpha inhaled deeply, finally drawing his lips away to rest his head on the pillow beside mine as I licked my damp lips with a troubled expression. I exhaled and pushed my body off the mattress until the blanket slid off my shoulders to reveal my naked body. Seokjin quietly watched me as I turned away to place my feet on the warm floor and bent down to pick up my nightgown. A rush of chills swept across my body when I felt his fingers tracing my arched spine, starting from my nape... and skidding down to the back dimples above my buttcheeks.

"Wae? Are you in a rush? It's the weekend today," Seokjin muttered as I pulled the gown over my head to cover my body. I stood up from the bed to avoid his teasing touch and tied my hair up without responding. Seokjin rolled over on the mattress to watch me dress before the view.

"I'm out of ingredients, so I can't cook you a warm meal," I muttered while adjusting the blinds beside the glass wall. Seokjin observed my distant behavior with a questioning look.

"Are you politely urging me to leave your place?" Seokjin asked, sitting up on the bed. I didn't look at his face and turned on the humidifier by the nightstand. I bent down to sort out the trash filled with dirty tissues by the door without returning an answer. Seokjin stared at my nonchalant behavior and slowly got dressed on the other side of the bed. He pulled his waistband up to his strong hips, slipped the shirt over his head, and glanced at me again.

"You can shower before you leave," I muttered, strolling out of my bedroom with the trash bag to dispose of it in the bin. Seokjin huffed and followed me out into the living space. He appeared somewhat irritated.

"Sora. What's the matter?" Seokjin asked after I dumped the trash, but I didn't answer and walked past him. He frowned, turning after me with his arms crossed as I arranged the cushions on the couch. I finally lifted my dull eyes to meet his after organizing the mess. I don't know if he's clueless or if he's ignoring the signal on purpose.

"Nothing. There's nothing wrong," I shrugged with a blank look. Seokjin slightly furrowed his eyebrows to study my poker face.

"Are you upset because I

"Are you upset because I... wanted to get intimate with you? I might be drunk, but I was fully aware of our moments," Seokjin explained, walking forward to reach me. I gripped the cushion and stepped backward to preserve the space between us. The alpha halted at my withdrawal, lifting his startled eyes to my pale face.