XVII

It's been a few hours since I last saw Charles or whatever his name was. I told Dante about what happened when we were in the car and he thought it would be good to go there. After thinking about it for a while I decided to go.

I was standing outside this big ass mansion. Bigger than Dante's. I rang the doorbell and saw an older woman in front of me. "You must be Ms. Castro." She moved out the way letting me walk in. I walked inside and saw the lovely home. "Everyone is currently in the dining room. Follow me." She began to walk and I followed behind her.

We entered the dining room and saw the three men from before my fathers wife and two older couples. All eyes were on me. My father stood up from his chair and made his way to me. "Minha filha." He gave me a tight hug.

I didn't  hug him back. He pulled away and held my shoulders. He looked down at my stomach and his eyes widened. "What the hell!" He yelled. The men from before walked over to me and looked at my stomach as well.

"Was it that fucker from the hospital?" I rolled my eyes at my fathers remark. "Yes, my boyfriend impregnated me." The men laughed at my remark before stopping when my father sent a harsh glare at them.

"Why am I here? I could be at home resting my feet." I walked past my father and looked at the lovely room. "I wanted you to meet your family. These are your grandparents." My father gestured over to one of the old couples.

"Rosa Castro and Antonio Castro." I hummed. They looked at me with wide eyes. "Ela se parece com a mãe." Rosa spoke. "Obrigada Senhora." She smiled at me. She pulled me into a tight hug. "Please call me avó." She was a sweet lady.

"Do you eat? You are too skinny for a pregnant lady. Sit eat." Antonio spoke. I smiled at him. He seems like a nice man. "Come sit and eat." I followed him to a seat and sat down. After that everyone followed suit.

The dinner was ok to say the least. My fathers wife, Andrea, was pretty cold to me which was understandable. Her parents were also cold but instead of being quiet they would make snarky comments to me.

"So you are having a child by a man you are not married too?" Andrea's mom spoke. I looked up at her and rolled my eyes. I ignored her and continued to eat the cake that was in front of me.

"It's rude not to respond to your elders." I looked up at her once again a scoffed. "Listen I know you don't like me because my father couldn't keep it in his pants but I honestly could careless. I don't need to impress you since we have no relations. So please keep your snarky comments to yourself."

I could hear a few chuckles coming from my brothers. I stood from the table. "I'll have to get going. It's been lovely meeting you two. It was also nice to meet my brothers." I addressed my grandparents and brothers.

I nodded my head at my father and left the dinning room. I was not about to deal this bullshit. "Rosa wait!" I turned and saw my father following behind me. "Listen I'm sorry about Andrea and her parents and I'm sorry for putting you through this mess. None of this is your fault or even your mothers fault. It's mine, I was the one who lied. But I just want you to know that I care for you I've been taking care of you since the minute you were born."

I rolled my eyes at that statement. "Taking care of me? I was the one taking care of me, by myself. I was the one working to get my mothers treatment no one was providing us money." His eyebrows scrunched up. "What are you talking about? I had an account set up for you with enough money to provide for you and your mother."

What? "What are you talking about?" He ram his hand through his hair and shook his head. "N-nothing I just...I want you to know that I love you. Even if you don't like me at the moment I love you dearly." He pulled me in for a hug and kissed my forehead.

I sighed and embraced him. Even if he wasn't around much whenever he was he was the kindest person and was always there for mom and I. "Eu também te amo pai."

A/n: Short chapter ik and sorry for the very late update. I haven't had the time to finish writing this chapter so that my bad. Also I realized that Rose's fathers name when I first wrote it wasn't Mateo and it was Carlo but I like Mateo better.

Lemme give you everyone's name

Rose's father: Mateo
Rose's fathers wife: Andrea
Her brothers: Carlos, Mateo Jr, and Andrei
Rose's grandparents: Rosa & Antonio
Andrea's parents: Francesca & Sandro

Anyways I'm pretty sure this is my first authors note in this book so that's cool, til next time.