XIV

Dante Pov

Rose laid in my arms looking beautiful as ever. I pushed her hair out of her face. I looked down at her beautiful lips. I placed a small kiss on them before getting up. I was still naked from our bath last night. I put on a pair of boxers and some sweatpants.

I went downstairs and decided to make some breakfast for us. I started with the bacon and made some waffle mix. I heard Rose's small footsteps coming down the stairs. I turned around and saw her in one of my shirts. "Good morning baby." She hummed and walked over to me.

She wrapped her arms around my waist. "Good morning." She kissed my back. I smiled. I continued cooking while talking with Rose. I finally finished and set our plates. I sat beside Rose and kissed her neck. "Dante?" I hummed looking up at Rose.

"I love you." I choked on my eggs. She looked at me concerned and patted my back. "Are you ok?" I swallowed the rest of my food and pulled Rose into a kiss. She laughed and pulled away. "What was that for?" She asked, confused. "I love you too baby. I love you so much." She smiled up at me and kissed me once more.

"Your so fucking amazing." I whispered to her. I kissed her once more. We finished our food and Rose was on dish duty, even though I offered to clean up the mess I made she refused. I watched her clean the dishes and I could help but stare at her ass.

I went over to her and wrapped my hands around her. I put my face on her neck and placed long kisses there. "Stop that tickle." Rose giggled. I smirked and placed one last kiss on her neck.

I pulled up the shirt she was wearing over her ass. "Dante." She said in a warning tone. I ignored it and continued. I bent her over the sink and pulled her ass cheeks apart. I could see her glistening wet pussy desperate for my cock to be inside her.

I could hear her heavy breathing. "Dante." She mewed. I loved the effect I had on her. I pulled down my sweatpants along with my boxers. My dick was hard. I ran my hand up and down my dick. I was fucking my dick with my hand ass Rose stood bent over the sink waiting for me to enter her.

"Oh fuck." I threw my head back. I continued to fist my dick imagining it was Rose's sweet pussy. "Dante please." She begged, pushing her ass back on me. I smirked, ignoring her further.

I kept fucking my hand until finally I came all on Rose's ass. I sighed and pulled my pants up. Even after fucking. Y hand I was still hard but I didn't want to give Rose what she wanted just yet.

Rose turned to me and glared at me. "Your such a fucking ass." She left the kitchen and went upstairs. I smirked. I finished cleaning up the mess and went upstairs. I saw Rose was in a very beautiful sundress that fit her in all the right places.

I went over to kiss her but she moved away from me. I guess I deserved that for what happened in the kitchen earlier. "I'm going out to meet with Trixie. I'll be back later." I hummed.

"Text me when you get there and when you are about to leave." She nodded and was off. As soon as she left my phone rang. I saw that the person calling me was Connor. "What do you want?" I spoke harshly.

"What's with the harsh tone babe?" I rolled my eyes but couldn't help the smile on my face. Connor and I have been friends since high school. We kinda got into a fight over a girl who was fucking some other guy while messing around with us which led us to grow close.

Ever since we've been inseparable. "I see that you and your girl forgot about the banquet." Shit I did forget about that shit. "Damn I'm sorry if I can make it up to you in any way - it's fine." Connor interrupted me.

I sighed happily. "Good cause I wasn't being serious about making it up to you." Connor and I laughed. It's been a while since I've caught up with him. It's good to speak with him.

~

It's been three hours since Rose has left. I kept calling her and calling her and she hasn't responded. I was super fucking close to calling the police when the front door opened and Rose came in.

I rushed over to her and pulled her in for a big hug. "Where the hell have you been?" I yelled at her. I was holding her shoulders looking her up and down to see if she was ok. "I'm sorry Trixie and I went to see that new Barbie movie. And afterwards we got Chinese food." She held up the bag of Chinese food.

"You went to see the movie without me." I said with a pout. She rolled her eyes and gave me a kiss. "I promise we can still go and see it and get all pinked out." I smirked and kissed her lips. "I'm sorry I didn't text you baby." She looked me in my eyes.

I smiled and held her tight. "It's ok but I'm going to have to punish you." I saw that sly smirk that appeared on her lips. "Yes daddy."