V

Dante brought me to his room. I took off his shirt to see his chest filled with tattoos. His breathing was heavy. I kissed his chest while my fingers ran over some of his tattoos.

I went down to my knees. "Rose." He huffed. I pulled down his sweatpants along with his boxers. His large dick slapped against my face. I grabbed his dick and licked the pre-cum off his tip. "Rose please." He whimpered. I smiled. I loved the effect I had on him.

I put his dick in my mouth and sucked the tip. I could hear his deep breathing. I pushed my head further down his dick. I hollow my cheeks around his cock and started bobbing my head up and down on his dick. I felt his hand on the back of my head.

He pushed my head down a bit, making me gag. He pulled his hand away. I pulled up and looked at him confused. "What's wrong?" He looked so fucking sexy. "I didn't..I didn't mean to." I smirked. I grabbed his hand and put it on the back of my head.

"Don't worry, I like it." I went back on his dick. Dante gripped my hair and pushed my head down thrusting his dick into the back of my throat. Tears fell from my eyes. "Fuck Rose." I looked up at him and saw his head was thrown back. He pulled me off of his dick letting me catch my breath.

"Your so fucking beautiful." He pulled me up off the floor. He stared at my eyes and kissed my lips. "I wasn't finished." I whispered. Dante kissed me again and pulled my hair out of my ponytail. "I don't want to cum in your mouth." I smiled. He wiped my bottom lip with his thumb.

I took his thumb into my mouth and sucked it looking into Dante's eyes. He pulled his thumb out of my mouth. "Sit on the bed." I demanded. He listens like a good boy. I took my top off and his eyes went to my breast. "You have piercings."

I smiled. I got breast piercings when I was twenty-one being the bored young woman I was. My hands ran over my breast and I started playing with my nipples. Dante sat on the bed staring at me. I saw his dick grow and his hands gripping the sheets.

I brought my hands down to my stomach. I pulled down my skirt with my thong. I threw my heels off and started walking over to Dante. He sat there breathing heavily. I swayed my hips and sat on Dante's lap.

"No touching." I whispered into Dante's ear. I started bouncing up and down on his lap and "Rose please..please stop teasing me." I bit my lip and smiled. I pushed him down on the bed. "I love the control I have over you." I ran my hand up his chest. I went up to his face and kissed his lips.

I felt Dante's hands on my ass. I pulled away from his lips and slapped his face. "I said don't touch me." I sat up and grabbed his dick. I put it at my entrance. I slammed down on his dick and screamed. Dante moaned and his hands went to my hips. I took a few seconds to adjust to his size.

"No touching." I huffed and slapped him again. He grunted and I felt him grow inside of me. God can he get any bigger. I put my hands on his chest and started moving my hips on his dick. "Rose let me touch you." Dante begged.

I kept bouncing on his dick, his dick expanding my pussy. My mouth wide open as I fucked myself on his dick. I clenched around his cock and was ready to bust. "Rose please." He huffed. I grabbed his hands and put them on my breast.

I went faster, bouncing on his large cock. You could hear my ass slamming against his balls. I slammed down on him one last time before cumming around his cock. I didn't stop fucking him. I kept bouncing on his cock. "Rose I'm going to-" Before he could finish he came inside of me. I bit my lip as he filled me up.

"Fuck Rose." I smiled down at him. I bent down to kiss his lips. "Rose, I came in you." He whispered. I smirked and kissed him again. "I know." I sucked on his neck. I felt him grow inside of me again. "Can I..can I..please." I knew what he wanted. "Do whatever you please."  He grabbed my ass and laid me underneath him.

His eyes stared into mine. He grabbed my legs and pushed them up to my chest. He pulled his dick fully out of me before thrusting into me. I moaned, throwing my head back. My hands gripped the sheets underneath me.

"You feel so good Rose." I moaned as he thrusted into me. His hand went to my clit. He rubbed it fast, making my mouth open wide. "F-fuck Dante." I moaned. Tears fell from my eyes. His thrusts were fast and rough. I closed my eyes, the pleasure being too much for me.

I turned my head to the side, gripping the sheets hard. I felt a sting on my cheek. My eyes jolted open. "Keep your eyes on me." Dante kissed my neck, sucking on my sweet spot. This man...this man was different from the shy one I met a few days ago.

I couldn't breathe. His dick penetrated me hard. I could feel him in my stomach. He moved his head from my neck and kissed my lips. I clenched around his cock. "Are you going to cum?" he whispered in my ear. I moaned.

"Dante..please." I kissed his lips. "Cum. Cum on my cock." I bit down on his shoulder and came around his cock. Dante thrusted into me a few more times before cumming inside me once more.

Dante turned us around so that I was laying on top of him. He ran his fingers through my hair. "That was amazing." He whispered in my ear placing kisses all over my face. I smile at him. I just hummed, running my fingers up and down his body.