VI

I woke up to a loud ringing. I opened my eyes and saw Dante sitting on the edge of the bed. He turned to me and smiled. "Good bellissima." I hummed. "Good morning bonito." I sat up and went over to him. I wrapped my arms around him as my boobs pressed against his bare back.

His hand ran over my arm and he placed a kiss on my hand. "I have to go to work, but I don't want you to leave." I hummed. "Well I need some fresh clothes." I kissed his neck. "No. You're not leaving." I couldn't help but laugh.

"I have to leave. And you can't stop me." I went to get off the bed when Dante grabbed me and pinned me to the bed. "Please. Stay." he kissed my chest going to my breast. I moaned. I bit my lip looking down at the handsome man kissing my breast. "What's the point of me staying if you are leaving?" I questioned.

Dante looked up at me with a frown. He let go of my hands and picked me up, setting me down on his lap. I felt his hard dick underneath me. "I won't go to work then. They can function without me for one day." I smiled, pushing his hair back. "You can't do that just to spend the day with me." I moved my hips on his covered dick.

He threw his head back, making me smile. I put my face in the crock of his neck. "I'll be back here by the time you get home." I kissed his lips and got off of his lap. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him. He kissed my lips hard and rough.

"I'll leave my key in the mailbox for you." He kissed my lips once more before letting me go. So fucking cute

~

I was back in my apartment alone. Trixie had gone out to the mall to buy her some more clothes which I don't think she needs anymore. I decided to wear something more comfortable. I was in the kitchen cutting up some strawberries when my phone started to ring. I washed my hands before answering the phone.

"Hello?" I set my phone down and put it on speaker as I continued to cut my fruits. "Rose." Dante's voice filled my ears. I couldn't help the smile that grew on my face. This man always made a smile appear on my face.

"Yes Dante?" I heard him huff. "Fuck I just.. I needed to hear your voice." I smiled. "Well you hear it. Did something happen?" I put my fruit into a bowl and grabbed a fork. "I have to stay a bit later. Please don't be mad." I was a bit sad but it was fine. "I understand. I'll be at your house waiting in a pretty lingerie set." I heard his groan and I could just imagine his face.

"Rose please don't tease me like this." I giggled. "But it's so fun." Dante and I continued to talk before we both hung up. I ate my food before getting ready to go to Dante's house. I decided to put on a cute red lingerie set and a trench coat over it. Yes I know it's a cliche.

I walked out the house and drove to Dante's house. I got there and went to his mailbox, taking the key out and opening the house door. I decided to walk around the house and see all the rooms this castle held. I made it to one room with a black door. I opened it and inside was so many fucking things.

There were whips, toys, cuffs, and more. I felt my breathing pick up looking at the things I would dream of. I bit my lip. I closed the door and turned the lights on. I took off my trench coat and decided to take some photos in this room with the toys and send them to Dante.

Dante

: 7 images sent

Dante: Fucking hell Rose.

Dante: Do you have any idea what you're doing to me?

Dante: Stay in the room. When I get home I'm going to show you a whole new side of me

Dante: I promise I'm going to fuck you so hard baby you don't even understand.

Dante continued to blow up my phone but I no longer was paying attention to him. I had found his vibrator drawer and decided to help myself. I might as well entertain myself while I wait for him.

I grabbed a vibrator and went onto the bed in the middle of the room. I turned the vibrator on and pushed it inside of me. I couldn't help the loud moan that escaped my mouth.

DANTE'S POV

I rushed out of work and went straight home. I couldn't wait to get my hands on her. I opened the door and went up stairs to the Red Room. I could hear moans coming from inside. I opened the door and saw Rose on the bed moaning her little head off.

I see she's found the vibrators. I walked over to her and saw her eyes were shut tight. I wrapped my hand around her throat and her eyes rushed open. She looked at me with a devilish smile. "Having fun?" I asked. She moaned, nodding her head. I brought her lips to mine. My hand went down to her pussy and I pulled the vibrator out of her.

She whined. I pulled away from her lips and went to get two pairs of cuffs. "Where's the shy Dante I know?" Rose asked as I walked back to her. "He was gone the minute you let me touch you." I pushed her hands above her head and handcuffed her to the bedpost.

"Open those beautiful legs baby." She complied instantly. I took off my clothes. Rose eyes watched my every move. I went down to her legs and pushed them up against her chest. "I love how wet you are." I kissed her wet pussy, making her hum.

I took a long stride on her pussy. I pushed my tongue into her pussy and thrusted in and out of her tight pussy. Her moans grew loud as she pulled at the cuffs. I moved my tongue out of her and went to her clit. I sucked on it hard and brought my fingers to her tight hole.

"Dante...oh dante." Rose moaned. I watched as she arched her back. I looked at her perfect tits and those fucking piercings. I felt her clench around my fingers. "Oh...da-dante." She screamed. I smiled on her pussy. Before I knew it she was cumming around my fingers.

I pulled away from her pussy and sucked my fingers. My face was dripping down my face and stubble. My dick was hard as fuck. I was so ready to be inside her sweet pussy. I went to her lips and pulled her into a hard kiss. Rose huffed and looked at me.

"Please...please put your cock in me. I want to feel you fill me up with your cum." I loved how desperate she was. "Remember what I told you on the phone?" She hummed. "I'm going to keep my promise."