VIII

By the time I woke up it was time to get ready for work. I packed my outfits for work and decided to keep on what I was already wearing. I walked into the kitchen grabbing a snack when I saw Trixie trail in here.

She looked like a hot mess. "What's wrong with you?" I asked, packing my little snacks. Her nose was red and her eyes were puffy like she had been crying. "Charlie cheated." My eyes widened. I dropped my bag and went over to her. "Oh my fucking god I know that Chucky wannabe did not do that to my baby." I kissed her face.

I got a small chuckle out of her. "Want me to light his ass up?" She sighed and shook her head. "I wouldn't want my best friend in the whole entire world to get locked up." I wiped the tears that fell from her eyes and held her face in my hands. "Do you want me to stay home and take care of you?" She shook her head and sighed."No it's fine really. Just go to work and make that money."

I sighed. I gave her one last kiss before getting my stuff and leaving the house. I made it to work and said hello to the security guards on duty. I walked into my dressing room and got changed. I brushed my curly hair and put on some red lipstick.

The door to my dressing room opened and I looked to see Chris standing in the door frame. "You've been ignoring me." I rolled my eyes. Fucking stalker. I went back to brushing my hair paying him no mind. "Were you with that client?" I continued to ignore his childish behavior.

The door to my room shut and Chris stormed over to me. He picked me up by my hair and bent me over the vanity. "Rose, you're making me lose my patience." I rolled my eyes. "Chris, if you so much as lay a hand on me I'm going to cut you. Then I will send your cut up body to your family." I spat at him.

He glared at me and I did as well. His eyes went to my lips and back at me before smashing his lips onto mine. His kiss was harsh and rough, different from any kiss I have had with Dante. I kissed him back, my fingers finding their way into his hair. He picked me up and slammed me against the wall.

His lips met my neck, kissing and sucking on my sweet spot. I moaned. I didn't care if anyone could hear me. There was a knock on the door making both Chris and I groan. "Rose, you're on." I sighed. Chris put me on the ground and I fixed my makeup.

"This." I said pointing between me and Dante. "Can not happen again. It's wrong." I walked to my door. "I can't promise you anything Rosabella." I huffed and walked out of my dressing room. I made my way to the stage and my performance began.

~

I had finished my final dance and made my way back to my dressing room. I got dressed and put my hair up in a bun. I took off the little red lipstick that was left on my lips and made my way out of the club. It was 5 in the morning and I was so ready to sleep.

I turned my phone on and saw that Dante had left me a few messages.

Dante

: I was very disappointed to see that I was alone this morning

: I hope you have a lovely day.

: I've planned a date for us on Sunday. I will pick you up at your house, just send the location.

I smiled at his warm messages. I checked the date and soon realized that today was Sunday. I sighed and went to my car. As I approached my car I saw Chris leaning against it with a cigarette in his hand. Fucking ew.

"Why the hell are you leaning on my baby?" I questioned. Chris looked at me with a smile. "Let me drop you off." Like fucking hell. I couldn't control the laugh that left my lips. "Hell no."I deadpanned.

Chris nodded before taking out a pocket knife and stabbing my tire. "What the fuck!" I yelled. My poor baby! He gave me a small smile. "Now either ride with me or stay here." Like hell I will. I pulled my phone out quickly and began to order an Uber.

Chris snatched my phone out of my hands which pissed me off even further. "Motherfucker, you asking for a beat down. Give me my phone before I send you to hell where you belong." Chris stared at me for what felt like hours.

"Who is he?" He asked, his jaw clenching. "Who is who?" I played dumb. I knew who he was referring to. "The fucking bastard that's taking what's mine. Who is he so I can gut him?" I laughed. Chris was all bark no bite. He wouldn't hurt a fucking fly.

"Chris give me my fucking phone before I punch you in the dick." Chris sighed and handed it over knowing I would do it because I have once before. I finished ordering an Uber and Chris waited with me for my Uber. "I'm sorry about your car." Chris spoke as I walked over to my Uber.

"Fuck you." I turned back to the car and got in. Chris is suck a fucking headache. I made it home safe and went straight to bed feeling too tired to take a shower beforehand. I set an alarm to wake me at 7 so I had enough time to get ready for my date with Dante.

I shut my eyes and drifted off.