IV

I was in the club and walking on the floor. Every once and a while I make my rounds on the floor and give small dances for the men. "Rose, someone has requested you in a private in room A1." Oh that was fast. I've only been on the floor for ten minutes.

I walked to A1 and saw Dante sitting there. I closed the door and walked over to him. "Missed me already?" I sat on his lap. He was blushing hard. This grown man was blushing for me. "I just wanted to see you." This man was making me feel like a school girl with a boyfriend.

I stood up and leaned in front of him. "What do you want?" He stared at me in my eyes. "I don't know. I want you." I was a bit taken aback from his bluntness. I decided to put my legs over his and hover over his lap. I placed my ass down and started grinding against him.

Dante closed his eyes and his hands went to my waist. "Rose." I smiled. I went to his neck. "Rose" He breathed out again. I licked up his neck to his ear. I kissed his ear and went to his lips. I smashed my lips onto his hard. I stuck my tongue into his mouth. I took control of the kiss and it was heated.

I was soaking wet from just dry humping him. The knock on the door came sooner than expected. I pulled away from his lips and saw my lipstick on his face. I got up off his lap and saw a wet spot. I looked at him confused. "Did I do that?" I didn't think I was this wet. "That was me." He whispered. It clicked with me. He came from me just dry humping him.

This man was raising my ego too much. "See you tomorrow night." I blew him a kiss and walked out the door. I made it to my dressing room and my heart dropped seeing Chris sat there. "What the fuck." I felt my heart beat fast.

He looked at me and his eyebrows rose. "Your lipstick." I walked over to the mirror and saw my lipstick was messed up. I grabbed a wipe and started removing the lipstick. "What do you want Chris?"I turned to him. He was standing right in front of me making back up a bit.

"This is the second time that man has paid for a private for you. And you came in here with messed up lipstick." His hand came to my face. I moved my head to the side and went to walk away from him. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to him.

"You are my girl. No one is to touch you. You're banned from privates." My eyes widened. "You can't fucking do that, this is the way I make money. And I am for sure nt your fucking girl." I ripped my arm out of his grip. I walked over to leave the door but Chris slammed the door shut.

"You're not mine Rosabella?" My heart stopped at him saying my full name. I never tell anyone my name. I turned around to him and pushed him. "Are you some type of stalker? Fuck off Chris before I leave this stupid ass strip club and go to a better one and take my clients with me." I walked out of my dressing room and sighed. Fucking psycho.

~

It was the next morning and Trixie was sitting in the living room with..I think his name is Chucky? Honestly, I don't care though. I was wearing a two piece white outfit. I was going to get my nails and feet done.

"Trixie, you sure you don't want to come with me? I'll pay." She looked over at me and sighed. "I really want to but it's my day off and I want to stay with my man." Ew. I rolled my eyes and grabbed an Arizona out the fridge. "Oh and don't wait for me tonight." Trixie hopped up on the couch.

"Wow what's that supposed to mean hmm?" She rushed over to me jumping up and down. I rolled my eyes. "None of your business." I kissed her cheek and left the kitchen. "Bye Trixie bye Chuck."

"It's Charlie." I hummed and left the house. I made it to my nail appointment. I was finished in a few hours. It took a bit longer because of me and her caughting up. I decided to drive around for a few minutes until I decided to call Dante.

"Rose? What's wrong? Are you not coming?" I smiled at his questions. "I'm coming Dante but in order for me to come I need your address." I could hear his sexy chuckle. "Oh right. I'm sending it right now." I smiled. "Bye Dante." He said goodbye and I hung up. As soon as I did he sent a location.

I put it into my gps and was on my way to Dante's house.

~

I made it to this beautiful mansion and went to the front door. I rang the doorbell and in seconds the door was opened. Dante stood there in a tight black shirt and gray sweatpants that made my pussy clench.

"Rose." I smiled at him. "Dante." He moved out of the way and I walked in. "You look gorgeous as always." I smiled at his complement. He grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen. "You have a lovely home." He smiled at me. "Thank you." He went and grabbed two wine glasses. He grabbed a bottle of wine and poured us some.

He handed me the glass and I thanked him. I drank the wine moaning as the liquid went down my throat. "Rose..please don't do that." Dante whispered. I looked down at him and saw his bulge. I couldn't help but smirk.

I set my glass down and went over to him. "Does my moaning turn you on?" I wrapped my small arms around his large frame. "Rose." I kissed his jaw and went down to his throat. I felt his dick grow even more. Damn how big is he? "I want you Dante. Do you want me?"

Dante whimpered as I sucked on his neck. "I need words baby." he grabbed my ass and my legs wrapped around his waist. "I want you Rose. I want you badly." I smirked.