XV

Rose POV

Dante took me upstairs to our bedroom. Our bedroom. God I love saying it. This was our home. Our house. Our everything. Dante took off my dress and smiled when he saw the lingerie set I had on underneath. "You look so fucking beautiful baby." Dante spoke. I bit my lip and smiled.

His hands ran down my body. He pulled my panties down and looked at my wet pussy. "So wet baby. Are you excited for your punishment?" Dante's voice was deep and seductive. I moaned and pushed my hips up to him. He smirked down at me.

Dante placed kisses on my stomach going down to my pussy. He pushed my legs up and pulled my pussy lips apart. His tongue made a long stride over my clit making me whimper. His fingers push into my pussy making my back arch.

"Dante." I moaned. His tongue lapped over my clit while his fingers thrusted and curled into me. My eyes were closed, feeling overwhelmed from all the pleasure. I clenched around his fingers feeling myself about to cum. "Daddy." I mewed. Dante looked up at me and smiled.

He pulled his fingers out of me, making me groan. I looked down at him with an angry look in my eyes. "What the hell!" He smacked my pussy making me arch my back. Fuck... "This isn't for your pleasure baby. This is your punishment." He kissed the inside of my thighs.

Dante stood up and took off his clothes. I looked at his beautiful body. His dick stood tall. He got back onto the bed and his hands ran over my body. His dick ran up and down my slit. I threw my head back, biting my lip. "God no matter how much I want to punish you I just can't" As Dante said that he thrusted his cock inside of me. "Fuck!" His hand wrapped around my throat.

My mouth hung open as his dick penetrated my insides. "Mmh! Daddy!" Dante's fingers went down to my pussy rubbing my clit hard. Tears built up in my eyes. "Fuck! I love you!" I yelled. I clenched around his huge cock.

He smirked down at me. "I love you too baby. Show me how much you love me by cumming around my cock." I was breathing heavily. I unclenched around his cock and before I knew it I came hard around him. He smiled down at me and kept thrusting his cock in me.

His hand around my neck tightened as he came inside of me. When he removed his hand I took a deep breath. "I love you." He whispered, kissing my neck. "I love you more."

Two months later...

I woke up in the middle of the night and went straight to the bathroom. I went to the toilet and started throwing up. I was throwing up for about five minutes until I finally stopped. I sighed and got up off the floor. Dante wasn't home being that he had to work overnight. I grabbed my phone and saw that it was eleven at night. I've been throwing up for the past week or so and I have a slight feeling why.

I decided to go to a 24/7 pharmacy a few blocks away. I got in my car and drove off. I made it to the pharmacy and went in. I found what I was looking for and quickly checked out. I made it home and went straight to the bathroom upstairs in my room.

I peed on the stick and now all I had to do was wait three minutes. As I waited I could hear the front door open. Footsteps came approaching me. Before I knew it the door to the bathroom was opened and Dante stood in front of me with some food in his hand.

"Good, you're awake. I bought us some food just in case you were still awake." He came into the bathroom and saw the test that sat on the sink. He paused and his whole body froze up. "Baby?" I whispered. He looked at me with a huge smile. "You're pregnant?" He picked me up and started placing wet sloppy kisses all over me.

I bursted out laughing. "N-no. I don't know yet. We have to wait." He placed me down and nodded. He still had the biggest smile on his face. "I really hope you are. I would love to have a miny you or me running around here."

God this man is so fucking amazing. I kissed him once more. Dante decided to stay with me as I waited for the results. Before we knew it the three minutes was over and I picked up the test. "Shit I can't" I pushed the test to dante. "Tell me what it says." He looked down at the test and waited for what he had to say.

"Baby.." His voice was sad. "Oh." I felt really disappointed. "We are having a baby." I looked up at him with huge eyes. He smiled down at me and I hit his chest. "Don't do that shit." Dante pulled me to him and kissed me.

"We're having a baby." I smiled into his chest. This couldn't get any better.