XIII

I rushed over to the room my father was staying in and saw him sitting up reading a book. I was so fucking confused. "Pai? Eu pensei que você estava em estado crítico? Você não deveria estar lendo." My father looked up at me with a smile.

"Minha doce criança. Estou bem. Esta foi a única maneira de trazer você aqui." You've got to be fucking kiding me. "Are you serious! I could've been home with my boyfriend instead of rushing over here worried about you!" I yelled in english.

My father's eyebrows rose. "Namorado?" He questioned. I rolled my eyes. I went out of the room and signaled for Dante to come. He awkwardly walked inside the room and stood beside me. "Hello sir. I'm Dante, your daughter's boyfriend." I smiled up at him and looked back at my father. "Aquele homem é velho demais para você."

I rolled my eyes. "Bem, você não era velho demais para minha mãe?" My father scoffed. "I don't like you for minha filha. Go.'' Dante was about to leave when I grabbed his hand. "He isn't going nowhere not after you dragged us out here for some bullshit."

I went over and sat across from my dad and Dante stood by the door. "Can you please explain why I am here?" As the words left my lips I heard the door open. I saw a woman around my fathers age and three men walk in. They all looked at me confused. "Who is she?" the woman spoke.

My father sighed. "Rose this is why I wanted you here. This is my wife...and my sons." I felt my heart stop. I stood up from the chair and looked at him. "Excuse me? Did you say your sons?" The woman..well his wife looked at me with a disgusted look. "Is this one of your whores?"

I glared at her. I know this bitch did not call me a whore. "Vadia, é melhor você prestar atenção com quem está falando antes que eu corte sua língua!" I yelled at her. The three men stepped up. "Watch your fucking tongue." One of them yelled at me.

"You four need to show some respect!' They all seemed surprised that my father stuck up for me. "This is Rosabella Castro..my daughter." They were shocked just like I was when he introduced them. I didn't want to stay here any longer. I went over to Dante and grabbed his hands. "I'm done. I don't want anything to do with you or your family." Dante and I left the room.

We made it to his car and I was still in shock. I couldn't believe that my father had a whole different family. Does this mean that when my mother told me he was in prison he was actually with his family. God. Those men were surely older than me.

Did my mom even know about them? I felt tears leave my eyes. "Baby are you ok?" I felt Dante's hand on my lap. I looked over at him and shook my head. "No. I can't fucking believe that man had a whole other family. This is just..fucking crazy." I felt my phone ringing and I saw it was an unknown number. I declined the call feeling like it was probably my father or one of his sons.

"Can we get mcdonalds?" I asked in the sweetest voice possible. Dante groaned. "No." I let out a fake cry. "B-but I just had a really bad experience don't you think you can put away your hate for Mcdonalds for a second and get your loving caring girlfriend who gives you head whenever you ask and get me some please."

Dante rolled his eyes. "Fine but when we get home...I get to have my way with you." I smiled. "I like the sound of that."

~

When we got home Dante was quick to pick me up over his shoulder and bring me to the room. He laid me on the bed. "I want all your clothes off once I'm back in the room." He went over to the closet giving me enough time to slip out of my clothes.

I was naked and sat on the bed. Dante came back and he had a bunch of stuff in his hands. "On your hands and knees with your ass up." I loved Dante's dominant side. I followed his orders and waited for him.

I saw him walk over in front of me and grabbed both my hands. He cuffed my hands and tied them to the bed. He went down to my legs. He spread my legs and cuffed each of them to the bedpost. I felt my breathing grow heavy. "If you want me to stop, just say red."

I nodded my head. Dante sent a slap to my ass making me moan loudly. "Words Amore mio." I bit my lip. "Yes daddy." I could hear Dante groan. I heard a loud buzzing noise and I already knew what it was. He pushed a vibrator into my pussy making me moan. "Daddy!" I moaned loudly pushing my ass back.

The vibrator was on high. I felt Dante's hands go up and down my ass. He pulled my ass cheeks apart and I felt his breath on my pussy. His tongue went up and down my wet pussy. I sucked in a breath feeling overwhelmed. His tongue went up to my asshole. "Fuck Dante." Dante's tongue circled around my hole.

I felt myself clench around the vibrator. Dante's tongue pushed into my whole making me gasp. "Fuck." This is the first time I've ever got my ass eaten. "D-daddy I'm going to cum." Dante hummed. I unclenched around the vibrator and came around it. I was breathing heavily after.

Dante pulled away and pulled the vibrator out of me. I could hear him taking off his clothes. I felt his tip at my entrance. I wiggled my ass back on him. Dante sent harsh slaps onto my ass. "Daddy please." I mewed. Dante chuckled. "So fucking desprate." Dante thrusted into me, making me scream.

He grabbed my ass cheeks and used them asd handles. "Fuck I love this tight pussy." I bit my lip holding in my moans. Dante thrusted into me hard, making my body jolt up with each thrust. Dante's hand came up to me and pulled my lip out of my teeth. "I want to hear your moans." Dante kissed my neck. "Daddy please." I didn't even know what I was asking for.

Tears left my eyes as Dante fucked me with no remores. I was a screaming moaning mess. "Ahh! Fuck Dante!" I clenched around his cock. Dante slapped my ass over and over again. "Yes that's right. Come around your daddy's cock." I threw my head back, my eyes rolling in the back of my head.

I unclenched around him and came. I let out a staggered breath. Dante kept fucking me. "Shit I'm going to cum." He was about to pull out. "No cum in me." Dante listened and he kept fucking me until his cum shut inside of me. He kissed my back and pulled out of me.

He cuffed me and flipped me onto my side. He wrapped his hands around my waist and picked me up. He brought me into the room and went into the bathroom. I could hear the water running. He came back and grabbed me again. I was too tired to ask what he was doing. He set me down into the bathtub. I smiled up at him. "Join me." I grabbed his hand. He smiled down at me and got in behind me.

He held me in his arms and kissed my neck. I loved this. I love him.