XVI

"What?" Trixie yelled at me. I smiled at her and pulled the test out of my purse. "I'm pregnant." She squealed and pulled me into a tight hug. I couldn't help but laugh. I hugged her back. "Oh my fucking god! I'm going to be an auntie." She pulled away from the hug and still held my shoulders. Tears were filling her eyes.

"Shit don't cry. If you cry I'm going to cry." I sniffed. Before I knew it we were both crying in the living room. I don't know how long we cried when the front door opened up. I saw Dante and Connor both walking in with food. I was quick to pull away from Trixie and go over to them. "Oh my god baby you came right on time.'' Dante held his arms out for me to hug him but I just took the food from his hands and went back to the living room.

"Damn that must've hurt." I heard Connor speak. Trixie turned her head and her eyes widened. "Mr. Wright?" My eyebrows scrunched together. Who? "Beatrix?" Wait a minute. "How do you know each other?" Dante asked. "She's my assistant at that new company I took over."

"Oh he's the boss you said was ho-" Trixie sent me a mean glare. I held my hands up as if to surrender and sat down on the couch.

~

We were all sitting on the couch watching white girls. Connor had fallen asleep on Trixie and soon after she went to sleep. Dante was running his hands up and down my leg. "If it's a boy, let's name him Dante." I laughed at the thought of having two Dante's running around.

"So he will be Dante jr. Oh my god his nickname could be DJ." I smiled. "Actually he would be Dante III." I looked up at Dante, confused. "Wait a damn minute. Are you a junior?" He nodded his head making my jaw drop.

"How come you never told me?" I questioned. He shrugged his shoulders as he played with my hair. "I don't like talking about my family. Expressing my father." I nodded my head. "It's ok you can tell me when you are ready." He kissed my forehead.

We sat in silence just watching the movie for a while before Dante spoke up. "My dad used to beat my mom. He would hurt her physically and emotionally. He would blame everything on her. One day he took things too fair and beat her to death. I wasn't home. I was with my grandparents in Italy. After he killed her he took his gun and shot himself." I could feel him tense up just thinking about it.

"I was a young kid. I never really understood what happened till I was older. I hate that man for what he did to my mother and I hate the fact that he will never properly pay for his sins." I threw my legs over his and wrapped my arms around him tightly.

"I'm so sorry you had to deal with that." I kissed his lips and held him. His arms wrapped around my waist and I felt him shake in my hold.

~

Dante and I were in the doctor's office for our check up. "Okay if you look here you can see the baby." We looked at the monitor. I could see the little human being that was growing inside of me. I couldn't help the tears that left my eyes.

"Your about three months along. If you want we can tell you the gender." I looked over at Dante. He nodded his head. "Yes we would like to know." The doctor nodded her head and looked at the screen. "Congratulations it's a baby girl." I let out a little sob.

"Our baby girl.'' Dante whispered in my ear. The doctor finished our check up and we were off. We went to a cafe so I could get a blueberry muffin. I sat in a booth while Dante got my food. I was scrolling on my phone when a person stood in front of me.

I looked up and saw a very familiar man. Then it clicked. "Rosabella right?" It was one of my fathers sons. "Don't call me that." I hissed. He smirked and sat down in front of me. "I'm Carlos. Your oldest brother." I rolled my eyes.

"I don't give a damn. Get the fuck out my face." He just kept smiling. "It's nice to know I'm not the only one in the family with our fathers temper." I stood up and his eyes darted to my stomach. His eyebrows rose. "You're pregnant." He stated.

'Yeah no shit." He looked at my eyes. "Dad wants us all to come together. Here. This is the address if you want." He left a piece of paper and went off. Bitch. I rolled my eyes. I saw Dante coming over with my muffin and I smiled at him. "You ok baby?" I hummed. "Perfect."