33

Ignore the mistakes

It's always hard to decide.

You can't just decide within a second when you know someone will die in the process.

You finally pin it after crying and complementing.

Blaming the universe for putting you in such tight position.

People are right that not everything we dream of come up to be real.

Sooya never dreamt of such a birth.

She always wished for her baby to born safe and healthy but it went opposite...

The infant was going to a be born at preterm.

No mother in the world can wish of that.

"So you have finally decided?" The Doctor asked the couple.

"Yes. They both nod. Go with it." Taehyung said with a sad smile.

"Good that you have decided fast. The Doctor gives the couple a hopeful smile. I'll go now and don't worry,I'll try my best." Dr Lee said and left.

Taehyung got up too to leave the cabin but he was stopped by his wife.

"Can we talk? It's important." Sooya said,her eyes red cuz what she had been doing was crying after the whole fun at the park.

"Soo,can we wait till-

"Please,Tae." She said with pleading eyes.

Her heart was bleeding and that was seeing through the mirrors of her eyes. She was broken like a glass,she was in deep pain.

Not only the pain of her baby.

But the fact that she saw love and care in his husband's eyes but it wasn't for her.

It was all for another woman.

Their surrogate.

The surrogate that was supposed to bring joy in their family suddenly became the cause of joy to her husband.

It was breaking her.

Her heart stinging like a wounded one.

She wiped away her tears and sighed. Trying to calm herself but that wasn't going to happen.

She was sure of it.

"What should we talk about?" Taehyung asked but something in him was telling him that this was the day Sooya was going to hear the whole truth from him.

Her eyes filled with pain,questions and broken said it all.

"Do you love Hyuna?" She asked,her heart already breaking when she just mentioned the name.

Wishing that it wasn't true but her wish was broken... her husband's eyes said otherwise. The eyes said it all when she asked the question.

It was all true.

Taehyung loved Hyuna and not her.

She wanted to scream and cry out loud.

She wanted everyone to hear her pain but no one could heal it... She was in deep pain.

"Since when,Tae?" She inquired softly,not wanting to react in a bad way.

She just wanted answers to her questions.

"Soo,we can--

"I. Asked. Since. When,Kim Taehyung?" She asked firmly,her eyes filled with anger.

"Soo,you're not fine- He tried to touch her but the woman yanked her arm away.

"How do you expect me to be fine when I just found out that you were cheating on me with her,Tae. She said in a broken voice. Tae,How could you do that? You could have told me. She fell on the floor crying.

I know our marriage wasn't a healthy one and I could have accepted it but you... You cheated,Tae. The word cheating was dusgusting her. You know someone asked me what would I do if you cheat. She laughed,laughing at herself for being a fool.

I said... Taehyung is an honest person he will never lie to me and you know who he attached you with? She asked in a monotone. He attached you with Hyuna and me being a fool I said he'll do that to protect our baby's health but l-let me tell you something,Tae. She wiped her tears roughly.

When I said I didn't want it to be true. I just said it to call myself cuz I knew I'll be broken if you cheat on me,Lov... You don't deserve it!" She spat in anger then left the cabin.

Taehyung tried to call her but the woman didn't stop.

Yeji and Jungkook run after Taehyung to ask what happened.

And he got a hard slap from Taehyung while Jungkook run after Sooya.

He knew that she needed someone by her side at the moment.

"How could you do this to her,Taehyung?" Yeji asked in anger.

"Yeji,you don't know anything. Can you just--

"Don't tell you want to justify this,Taehyung. Yeji said in  disappointment. You cheated on your wife with your surrogate." Yeji emphasized cheated lowly cuz they were still in the hospital corridor.

"Yeji,will you let me explain?" Taehyung was tired of all the blame.

Yes,he was wrong.

He was a cheater.

But he wanted someone to hear his explanations. No one can think of becoming a cheater over night. There is always a reason of becoming a cheater.

Some people cheats cuz they like cheating. They cheat to satisfy their needs,maybe?

Some men cheats cuz they don't love their wife.

Taehyung didn't love Sooya since the beginning,he was in the marriage trying to work it out then but it never happened.

He never dreamt of cheating.

He wanted to be a good husband,he respected his wife alot and he cared for her but love wasn't happening.

He tried his best to love the other but it wasn't happening cuz every time the old wounds freshen.

Every time he tried to love Sooya.

Memories of Hyuna kept on repaying in his mind and it was hard.

Ever since he started cheating behind the woman's back,he didn't get a sleep without cursing himself for lying to his wife.

He hated the fact that he was cheating on Sooya with the woman that was staying with them.

But he never wished for that.

It was his heart that was yearning to be with Hyuna. The heart that was always aching but stopped aching when him and Hyuna finally got back.

He wanted to explain it all.

How it happened.

But was Sooya going to listen to him?

Would she give him a chance to explain?

He knew it was hard but...

It came out suddenly without planning and...

It was all messed up.

It was a complete mess.

He wanted to focus on one thing.... Thinking of Hyuna's health and the unborn baby but then his mind was drifting back to Sooya.

The guilt eating him whole.

Hoping that Jungkook would maybe explain it to her.

How it all started.

.......

Double update.