26

Ignore the mistakes,please.

I think it's a lie,she just want to be in the limelight again.

It's just fecade.

Idc!

Oh! So she is alive LMAO

Not another headache,pliz.

I saw her earlier,she is chubby now hehe

Park Hyuna Sucks!!

"Shut your mouth,Yugyeom!" Wooshik-nim spats in anger. A/N Idk if you still remember Yugy but he was in the sec chapter,he don't like Hyuna.

"But I'm just reading the comments that have flooded on twit-

"Keep me your mouth shut." Wooshik-nim said in a final tone,Yugyeom just lowered his face.

Choi glared at him.

"Hyuna,I'll inform the publicity division to just make an article that all of this is a scam." The elder said to the actress who looked so clueless.

She thanked God that Choi got her in using the back door cuz the company's front door was flooded with media.

"That's not a good idea." She finally talked,she was in the cabin for 15 minutes but she didn't talk,people were suggesting solutions on how to bury the news so it wouldn't affect Hyuna's career while the actress didn't know if she would be an actress or it was her end.

"What do you mean?"

"Wooshik-nim,I'm a celebrity. I get followed by stalkers do you think if we lie now they won't get to know?" She asked the obvious question while frustrated,she was tired. Yes,her baby bump wasn't so big like how other women baby bump look like in their sixth month but still it was visible a little,that was a risk.

"Are you trying to say we should tell media the truth?" The elder asked in disbelief.

"That's the only solution."

"Hyuna,Have you gone nuts?! The elder was totally shocked along with the others present in the office. It'll ruin your career,they will label you as a fake person and I doubt if directors will accept to work with you,all our hard work will be in water,Hyuna. He stated. Do you want that?" He inquired.

"I don't want that! She spat out in frustration. Hyuna knew whatever Wooshik-nim said was true. Even she would explain it all to the media it won't help,the world is toxic and to add it up she had haters but still.... She had to take a risk. I worked hard for this,I didn't want to face this day but then.... I'm ready to take a risk." She said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."
__

Taehyung was excited. He was done with exhausting meetings,he was excited to go back home the next day,the first thing he planned to do was to go visit Hyuna.

The thing is when it comes to love the heart is always stubborn,we might be warned to stay away from the people we love but the heart tells us to stay with them,he just wanted to make things right,again.

He went to a Cèline store in the city and bought some accessories for Hyuna and some for Sooya,he didn't love her but she mattered to him.

He was planning to make it a special day for Hyuna once he gets back to Korea,he really missed the woman,he was too busy with work that he didn't get enough time to call her cuz he was always tired and didn't have time to check his phone.

He finished shopping,he was walking in the street off to his car and he heard someone calling his name,he was surprised after seeing the person who was calling him.

"Jungsuk,What are you doing here?" He asked in wonder. Jungsuk actually wore a hoodie to not be recognised but Taehyung recognised him.

"I'm shooting for my upcoming drama." Jungsuk replied.

"Oh."

"I'm actually shocked to see you here at this time." He stated.

"I was here for a business meeting and I'll take my Korea flight tomorrow night." He said with a smile.

"Are you serious?" He asked in disbelief.

"Is there any problem?"

"Don't you know?"

"Know what?"

"The media got to know about Hyuna's pregnancy and the fans are mad at her right now. You really don't know or you don't want to be with her." Jungsuk tsked.

"W-what?! I didn't know a single thing. I haven't open my phone since yesterday. When did it happen?" He inquired,the man was shocked.

"The article went viral around 6pm. He said. I planned to leave the time I saw it but my agency won't let me cuz of the shooting and they are like I'm not related to Hyuna in any way so... yeah. I've been trying to call Hyuna but she isn't answering my calls,the time she answered it was her manager Choi,he told me Hyuna is so stressed. You've to be with her,Taehyung. She needs you." Jungsuk said.

"I'll go now,Jungsuk. I'll just book the 9pm flight,I'll see you later." Taehyung didn't wait for an answer he hurriedly got into the car.

He opened his phone,there were so many missed calls from Sooya but not Hyuna... anyways he dialed Sooya's number.

"Love,there is a problem here. We need you." Sooya immediately said.

"I just got to know about it. I'm sorry I didn't answer your call,I'm on my way now. I'll book a flight as soon as possible." Taehyung said driving his car in a pace.

"Come fast."

"I'll. I'll talk to you later,I've to book the flight." Taehyung said then cut the call.

He was so frustrated.

Who told the media about Hyuna's pregnancy?

........

See you later.

Sorry for the short chapter.

I'll update again tonight.