21

5 days have passed.

Since Taehyung and Sooya made love to each other.

Since Ji-ah came to Park's residence and gave a warning that caused Hyuna and Minjae fight.

Since Hyuna and Taehyung had their their painful break up.

Nothing was the same,everything changed in the span of 5 days,it was rather confusing whether it changed for good or for bad.

To Hyuna,the answer was it changed for the bad,she was so tired of life,always in stress,to be honest Ji-ah's threats weren't really scary to her,it affected her when she thought of the fans but she knew she could handle it smoothly,if the woman dare to reveal her secret.

Because of the woman she had to leave her mother's house. The actress was no longer staying at her mother's house and definitely not at Taehyung's next door neither at her apartment.

She was staying at her best friend,Ryujin's house which was attached to the library the friend was working. It wasn't like Hyuna just made the decision of going to stay at Ryujin's,she wanted to be with her mother,but then the fight with Minjae caused it all. The brother wasn't ready to live with her home wrecker sister in the same house,it hurted much,she decided to leave the house,Hyuna thought it wasn't fair to Eunbi so she decided to leave the house.

Ever since she left,she never went back to the house,her mother would visit her now and then with her hand-made food and to check on her health. Minjae never came and that hurted much cuz he didn't even answer her calls.

At first,she wanted to go to her apartment then she thought of her cravings,that's when she decided to go at Ryujin,it's easy to give her best friend hard time.

Talking of the best friend,Ryujin was tired as hell. Handling a pregnant woman was never an easy job,it's frustrating,the actress stayed with her for 5 days but those days were the worse days,not that she didn't like serving her best friend,but then it was tiring. At a moment she thought it was the baby bump cuz it was growing but it wasn't so big even thou she was 6 months pregnant.

The most worse part was her mood swings,she always cried even on a simple emotional movie and she had to comfort her then the cravings,it was..... hard.

"I swear,I wish Kim Taehyung could be here and take care of his child." Ryujin said,totally frustrated,not realising what she said abruptly.

"Leave!" Hyuna said firmly with no single hint of joking.

"I'm sorry. I didn't realise what I said,I- "I said,Leave. Right now." The actress was really angry.

"Where will I go? It's 9pm now,I know. But I don't have a boyfriend to roam around with." Ryujin gave an excuse,trying her best to convince the angry lady.

"I don't care whether you have a boy or not. Just leave." There was no hint of changing decision.

"Hyu,I- "Leave!" The actress threw a shoe on her best friend.

"How can I leave? This is my house." Ryujin said hissing in pain,while rubbing the spot that got bruised.

"I'll be the one to leave then." Hyuna stood up abruptly and started leaving on haste.

"Hyu,I'm sorry. Don't open the door,we can- "Taehyung?" The actress said in shock.

"Tae... Ryujin run to the door to see if it was really him. You? What are you doing here?" Ryujin asked,hiding her best friend at her back.

"I want to talk to Hyuna. It's important,plea-

"Leave." Ryujin said firmly.

While at the back,Hyuna was silently sniffing. Tears going down her cheeks,she saw Taehyung after 5 days,suddenly she was overwhelmed. The past 5 days weren't the best,she missed the man everyday,it always hurted deep inside when she thought of him,she would always cry or else throw tantrums in the name of mood swings.