30

Ignore the mistakes...

She looks like a blue parrot
Would you come fly to me?
I want some good day,good day,good day
Good day,good day
Looks like a winter bear
You sleep so happily
I wish you good night,good night,good night
Good night,good night

Imagine you fave say hello to me
Say hello to me
Then all the bad days
They are nothing to me
With you
ooh,ooh

The clapping sound was heard in the karaoke booth when Taehyung finished singing the song,winter bear. The group loved the way his deep voice sang the soothing song,it was so calming to hear him and humming along with him.

"Wow,Taehyung. Your too good!" Jungkook appreciated the said man's singing talent,Taehyung scratched his nape embarrassingly.

"You got 90%. That's too close,Love." Sooya said while ruffling Taehyung's hair. Jungkook and Hyuna cooed,both of them knew the couple had a special bond thou they weren't so in love with other.

"You're ruining my hairstyle." He whined and all them laughed.

"Your such a baby!" Hyuna commented.

"Ok,So now it's Jungkook's turn. Sing for us!" Taehyung said giving Jungkook the Mic,the other wanted to say no but the group wanted him to sing.

"Sing Euphoria,Jungko- I mean Mr Jeon." Hyuna corrected herself.

"You can call him Jungkook but if he has a problem with it then-

"I don't have a problem. She can call me Jungkook. He cut Taehyung with a smile,he loved how Taehyung was making it easy for him. Even you too Hyuna,Mr Jeon sounds so old." He chuckled.

"Ok." The actress replied with a cheerful smile.

"So before I sing this song I wanna tell you all that this song is my favourite like it holds a special place in my heart. He said his eyes staring at Sooya who faced down cuz she was feeling uncomfortable as everyone was there,Taehyung just smiled.

And I'll sing only if one of the beautiful ladies here join me." Jungkook said looking at Hyuna and Sooya secretly wishing Hyuna would join him.

He wanted to relieve their old memories when the two would sing out loud different songs on Karaoke.

"I'm sorry,Jungkook. I don't memorize the whole lyrics." Hyuna said with a sorry face.

"That means we only have Sooya. Taehyung announced. Soo,join Jungkook." He said looking at Sooya.

"But I--

"Oh come on,Soo. I believe you'll get the highest score if you sing in a duet. So go." Taehyung pushed his wife near Jungkook and he went to sit beside Jungkook.

Sooya was shy at the moment. Taehyung was there with them and it felt so awkward...

She was still wondering why Taehyung planned the surprise of them going to the amusement park,she actually didn't know Jungkook was joining them till he saw him at the park.