07

We all have that past we bury so it shouldn't affect our present,the past brings dreadful memories that's why we bury it.

But with time everything changes that we no longer feel like the past is buried,when the past suddenly appear that's when you realise that you were still living with it despite claiming that you moved on.

Hyuna's case was the same. Ever since she saw the back of the man that was with the rude lady,her mind couldn't work. It's like when something bad happens and your mind stay still 'cause you didn't expect it and you end up being scared.

Hyuna was a strong girl but everyone has a weakness and her weakness was Taehyung. She wasn't ready to face the man that broke her heart in such a way that she was still unable to collect the broken parts together.

After a week of thinking too much about Taehyung being at the hospital,she thought of letting go. 'He wasn't there,Hyuna. He wasn't there." She kept on reassuring herself. She had to think of her present and that was her career,she thought being pregnant her career will stop but then Wooshik-nim told her she can continue till maybe her 6th month.

That's what she was doing recently,she just signed a Kdrama,her fourth Kdrama. She was really happy when the Wooshik-nim told her that producer Min Leong wants her to star in his upcoming Kdrama in 'Romance In The 1960s'. Hyuna didn't hesitate to sign for the drama when she read the script and the fact that it was a historical and romance then she was 100% sure of starring in it,she always wanted to star in a historical Kdrama that's why she was so excited. And the good part was,it was going to be filmed for 5 months that simply meant she won't face problems.

Hyuna already dyed her hair to black 'cause it was important for the role. She literally cried dramatically the day she dyed her hair black,she really loved her blonde look. It wasn't a problem 'cause she was going to dye her to blonde after the drama.

But there was problem about the drama and that was Bae Yeji,Bae Yeji was a famous actress but very much arrogant and full of herself. They once had an argument at a birthday party and meeting her again at the their 'Romance In The 1960s' didn't go well with the way Yeji was staring at her like a disgusting thing,It didn't go well with Hyuna thus when biding farewell when Yeji hugged she told her something that pissed off the arrogant actress.

"You are a supporting actress,Bae Yeji. Don't act like you are Park Hyuna 'cause you will never be." Hyuna whispered to Soobin and maintained the fake smile.

"How dare you?!" The pissed off whisper shouted.

"Control,Friend. Control."Hyuna said in a cool mocking tone and posed for the camera then left the place leaving Yeji who was burning in anger.

Hyuna didn't give a damn about anyone,she always did what she thought was right to her. Hyuna saw Yeji with a familiar face after the conference and it was the rude lady. She asked Choi Manager if he knew the lady with Yeji. Choi knew the lady,it was Kim Sooya,a business woman that had her own modelling agency company. Hyuna concluded that she was rude because of her friend but then one thing stuck in her mind again.

Kim Sooya?

So many what if were disturbing her.

What if she is Taehyung's Wife? The dots connected like this,the man Hyuna saw at the hospital kinda looked like Kim Taehyung and the lady was Kim Sooya. Choi told her that she is married but he never saw her husband.

Did Taehyung get married? Hyuna was unable to digest it. She wanted to drink some beer but then the baby? Hyuna started regreting saying yes.