13

"Meet my boyfriend,Lee Jung Suk."The actress said wrapping her arm to her boyfriend's arm.

"What!"The couple chorus in shock.

The last thing Taehyung ever wished to hear.

She is faking it,right?

"Hello!"Jungie bowed to ease the tension.

"Oh hello!' Sooya chuckled and bow. 'I am sorry,we reacted like that. We just thought you were just friends 'cause we heard so. Right,Love?"Taehyung was not there,he was too lost to be in the moment. Sooya elbowed her husband.

"Oh hi,Jung Suk-nim. It's a pleasure to meet in real life."Taehyung forced a smile and bowed.

"It's a pleasure meeting you too,Mr Kim."Jung Suk forwarded his hand for shake and they shook hands.

There was dead silence.

Taehyung kept on stealing glances on Hyuna. For once he wanted to see in the eyes,he wanted to confirm this was all a lie. You can call him a selfish but he couldn't afford the aching heart seeing how Hyuna was holding that man's arm tightly and a smile adorning her,how he wish it was him.

He regrets coming back to Seoul.

He can't see the woman he love with his all with another man.

<>

"..... And that's how I fell for her. I am really lucky that she finally said yes to my proposal."Jung Suk concluded intertwining his hand with Hyuna's a proud smile on his face.

Taehyung could tell..... The man was whipped.

Another side of him wished Jung Suk to never break Hyuna.

"I am really happy for you. You look too good together. Aren't they,Love?"Sooya said looking at her husband.

Taehyung almost chuckled his food. "Y-yes. They look good. Perfect. Just take care of her,she is fragile for a heart break."Taehyung got carried away and say what's in his heart.

"I will. I will never give her the same wound she had. She is too precious for that."Jung Suk said with a smile.

Taehyung was taken aback with the words. Jung Suk knew Hyuna's past,he just don't know it was him. The guy who gave Hyuna the deepest wound.

"Jungie is a good guy. Just focus on being what you just said to my boyfriend. Do that to your wife."Hyuna said boring holes on Taehyung and he did the same.

Hyuna then looked side not liking the soft and painful eyes.

"Why are you so concerned about Hyuna's heart break,Mr Kim?"Jung Suk asked confusion evident on his face.

"She is keeping my baby in her womb. I have to make sure my baby don't experience a bad environment."He said firmly but it came out rudely.

Hyuna felt her world crumbling. Taehyung didn't care about her.

"That was rude."Jung Suk commented.

"Sorry,that's not what Taehyung meant. He meant- "I think you should not back up your husband,Sooya. He is right,I am keeping his baby and he said that 'cause he cares for his baby. Isn't it,Mr Kim."Hyuna said pain evident in her voice,Taehyung saw the pain in the eyes.

"I need to go."Taehyung didn't wait for anyone to talk he just left 'cause he knew..... He went overboard.

He didn't want to hurt her. It's just his overwhelmed emotions  and..... It's complicated.

Very much complicated.

"I'm sorry,Hyuna. I know he shouldn't have said that,Taehyung is not rude to people especially new people. I just don't know how- "It's fine. Let's continue the dinner. We still have dessert to finish with."Hyuna said with a warm smile.